CIV 6 DATABASE SEARCH (vanilla, R&F and GS) + DLC´s

CIV 6 DATABASE SEARCH (vanilla, R&F and GS) + DLC´s 4.11

合作cold?

Hi, you mean you can´t find that? The language you choose doesn´t change properties names that are in English. Also, the app does not search in text values, only props.

Last edited:
Raen, I just came across this database.....its wonderful. It's very helpful to create my own mod. Thank You.

Hi raen,

First off, a big thanks for providing this amazing search tool! It makes the life of Modders so much easier.
Though since Yesterday, when entering the website my Browser tells me that it's not a safe connection, with this Error: "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID".
I just wanted to know if it's a known Issue that is been worked on or if the website is undergoing some changes.

Hi raen,

First off, a big thanks for providing this amazing search tool! It makes the life of Modders so much easier.
Though since Yesterday, when entering the website my Browser tells me that it's not a safe connection, with this Error: "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID".
I just wanted to know if it's a known Issue that is been worked on or if the website is undergoing some changes.
Yes, there is an issue with host provider, I am solving it as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, there is an issue with host provider, I am solving it as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the status update! And no hurries, take your Time!

@Manias and @Zegangani its online again, click download again, since the link changed.
Now that is working again in the interface, and faster, I discovered some bugs in info that I did not find coding. Will fix it as soon as possible.

Solved! :)
That's great! Thanks for the update and maintenance raen!

The Website works, but the search function always returns "Network Error" for any Keyword I try.

The Website works, but the search function always returns "Network Error" for any Keyword I try.
I was making improvements to the speed and forgot to update, thanks for noticing! Now its working, try again, link changed, go to downloads

I was making improvements to the speed and forgot to update, thanks for noticing! Now its working, try again, link changed, go to downloads
Yeah, it's working fine now, thanks again! And it's much faster than it used to be, awesome!

Top Bottom