Civ 6 DLC On Sale - Will You Purchase Poll?

Are You Planning to Purchase DLC?

• Yes, all of them!

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khmer and Indonesia

• Nubia

• Persia and Macedon

• Poland

• Vikings

• Nope, not yet!

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Last edited:
I think adding an option for those who purchased the digital deluxe pack (all DLC) would make sense too - this is currently represented by the "all of them" option

Reactions: Old
I dunno... I don't think 20-50 dollars is much money. I just buy the stuff when it comes out. I don't need to wait for some fire sale. I spend more on a night out at dinner and a movie with the wife compared to some Civ Games but I get more hourly return from Civ.

I mean it takes about 50 dollars to fill up my gas tank... I never understand all the money issues from buying Civ. I guess you have many 10 year olds online that have to beg for allowance money.

That being said I don't think Civ is worth the money though because it can be too addictive.

It is worth the money becuse it is addictive, and the cheapest high per hour that can be found anywhere. Plus, as addictions go, this is rather benign.:grouphug:

That's true, I remember playing the Persia game! Already waiting for the next one, since my 6otM 41 did not turn out as expected :lol:

Top Bottom