1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 6 Mac version # & patch notes PLEASE

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by iamliberal, Feb 17, 2018.

1. iamliberal

iamliberal Chieftain

Hi, after googling for a bit, I can't find a chart or list of Civ 6 patches with version numbers for PC and Mac. I'd like it side by side on a chart. It's so confusing hearing about "spring patch" and "fall patch" but then in Civ 6 I can just view the version number. Today, I opened steam and it downloaded and updated my Civ 6 game. When I click more information, it linked me to patch notes that seem to be for Rise & Fall which I'm certain I don't have because I'm on a Mac!

When my game boots up I see at the main menu in the lower left corner:
    1.0.0.194 (158351)
    Can anyone translate this to "spring patch", "summer patch", "fall patch", and their corresponding notes? So confusing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. jpinoniemi

jpinoniemi Chieftain

This is the same version number I have and should be the Fall Patch since Rise and Fall has not been released for Mac yet.

3. jpinoniemi

jpinoniemi Chieftain

This doesn't include the version numbers, but this may help you some:
    https://civ6.gamepedia.com/Patches

4. iamliberal

iamliberal Chieftain

That does help, just wish it had the date for PC and date for Mac next to each one. Then I'd be happy! So I assume we on Mac have Fall 2017 patch but not the Winter 2018 patch or Rise & Fall (or maybe that winter patch is only in conjunction with rise & fall)?

5. jpinoniemi

jpinoniemi Chieftain

Yes, the Mac version should be the Fall 2017 patch version.