Civ Attributes

Jazz_Newton

Warlord
My apologies if this has been discussed before, but i couldn't find the info anywhere. Could someone please post if there have been any changes to the civ attributes of existing civs? I've heard that the English got switched to Seafaring-Commercial, but i haven't heard anything else.

I'm pretty sure that the Iroquis where changed to Commercial and Agricultural. England was switch from expansionist and commercial to seafaring and commercial. Those are the only changes I'm aware of, but I don't have C3C yet.

I'd be willing to take a bet and suggest that Vikings might have gotten switched to Seafaring-Militaristic, and also possibly the aztecs got switched to Agricultural-Militaristic. I'm speculating though... it'd be good to get some clarification.

Some other possible guesses:
Spanish: Seafaring-Religious

That still leaves 2 possible combos - Industrial-Seafaring, and Agricultural-religious. It'd make sense to me if there was at least 1 civ for every possible combo.

Changes:

England --
Commercial/Seafaring (Expansionist)

Vikings --
Militaristic/Seafaring (Expansionist)

Iroquois --
Well, I remember they got agricultural added. I just can't remember what they lost :rolleyes:

Celts --
Agricultural (Militaristic)/Religious

And the new civs, each sporting a new trait (except the Expansionist/Commercial Hittites to replace the formerly Expansionist/Commercial English):

Netherlands --
Agricultural/Seafaring

Byzantines --
Scientific/Seafaring

Sumerians --
Scientific/Agricultural

Inca --
Expansionist/Agricultural

Maya --
Agricultural/Industrious

Portuguese --
Expansionist/Seafaring

Carthage: Seafaring, Industrious
Spain: Seafaring, Religious
England: Seafaring, Commercial
Scandanavia: Seafaring, Militaristic
Aztecs: Agricultural, Militaristic
Celts: Agricultural, Religious
Iroquois: Agricultural, Commercial.

Iroquois were expansionnist/religious and now they're Agricultural/commercial ??? Wow, I didn't know some civs had both of their traits changed !

Top Bottom