CiV Greek World

I've unzipped the map and placed it in...

...\Documents\MyGames\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps

If I choose Single Player > Scenarios, Greek World is not listed, only the scenarios that came with the game or via DLC.

So how do you start the Scenario?

I've tried this...
  1. Single Player
  2. Set Up Game
  3. Advanced Setup
  4. Map Type = Greek World
  5. Back to Basic Set Up Game
  6. Under "Map Type: Greek World" check Load Scenario
  7. Click "Start Scenario" Button

The game will start with the Civilization I choose to play, but I'm placed in a Random map location with a Settler & Warrior.

Am I doing something wrong? I thought that the Capitol Cities (at a minimum) would be pre-founded in their Historical Locations.

Im having the same problem. :confused: :eek: I have put the file under maps in the Civ folder in the app support folder(the macs equivalent to my games folder in windows). I play civ 5 and i also do the following
[*]Single Player
[*]Set Up Game
[*]Advanced Setup
[*]Map Type = Greek World
[*]Back to Basic Set Up Game
[*]Under "Map Type: Greek World" check Load Scenario
[*]Click "Start Scenario" Button
and i also start in a random position with a settler and a warrior. I went into the mods link on the main menu and accepted the stuff (as suggested by griff). The only stuff in there were two scenarios that came shipped with the game. I did the same steps again to set up a new game and i had the same outcome. I am new to civ mods,maps,scenarios etc. so could someone tell me how you are meant to install this map/scenario and play it and also help me solve this issue.
Thanks

Top Bottom