Civ IV: Beyond the Sword Info Center

So far, that's the only information they've released that I've found.

Guess it will be linked with the announcement that more of the graphics engine is opened up for the modders... let's hope it will be a simple as just putting a unit's .nif, .dds -and .kfm files in a civilization folder to overwrite the vanilla files like happens in mods now.

Hopefully there will be some renaisance wonders, as there's a big gap between the University of Sankore and the pentagon. I just don't want millions more ancient wonders, there are already enough.

What about the Sistene Chapel, Notre Dame, and Versailles?

Doing some research (Wikipedia), I predict the following:

Pericles Cre/Phi
Suleiman Cre/Exp

And I remember people complaining about the lack of Phi and Cre leaders in Warlords...*laughs*

Unfortunately due to other activities I'm not in touch as much with the Civ community, but I've got to say, great work on this. I know, like many others who have worked hard for the community what it takes.

Respect. =)

Unfortunately due to other activities I'm not in touch as much with the Civ community, but I've got to say, great work on this. I know, like many others who have worked hard for the community what it takes.

Respect. =)

Thanks Civrules, I really appreciate it. I have tough shoes to follow.

I've gone and done it! I've pre-ordered... first time I've pre-ordered something I think. I'm too excited!:bounce:

Any word on new wonders? I've been wanting to see Todaiji in a civ game as a wonder. It's the largest wooden building in the world.

^^

I think that it shouldn't be a wonder, as we wouldn't know what it is without explanation.

Some advice: You have to shorten your signature, it's way too long. Otherwise you'll get a warning.

Any word on new wonders? I've been wanting to see Todaiji in a civ game as a wonder. It's the largest wooden building in the world.

• Cristo Redentor
  • Mausoleum of Maussollos
  • Moai Statues
  • Shwedagon Paya
  • Statue of Zeus: Doubles the war weariness of other civilizations fighting against you.
are the new world wonders along with some new national wonders unannouced

well, you will have to wait and see.

These 5 plus AP are 6 of the 8 wonders announced. Since Mausoleum and Zeustatue are not so new maybe there are really 5 new wonders but it can be also that there is 2 national wonders.

like in series : " to be continued ... "

^^

I think that it shouldn't be a wonder, as we wouldn't know what it is without explanation.

Some advice: You have to shorten your signature, it's way too long. Otherwise you'll get a warning.

Done and done. Didn't know long signatures were a problem.

Todaiji is just a really big Buddhist temple in Japan. It's also known for the deer that live freely on the temple grounds. They're considered sacred, even though they leave their droppings everywhere.

• Cristo Redentor
  • Mausoleum of Maussollos
  • Moai Statues
  • Shwedagon Paya
  • Statue of Zeus: Doubles the war weariness of other civilizations fighting against you.
are the new world wonders along with some new national wonders unannouced

As if the ancient era doesn't have enough wonders already...

As if the ancient era doesn't have enough wonders already...

Yeah, WTC would've been a cool wonder if those bastards hadn't knocked it down. Also Big Ben, that Arch de Whatever in France, and the Sydney Opera House might have been nice.

Didn't know long signatures were a problem.

Just to clarify....

Forum Rules
Keep your signature brief.
This forum has a signature feature that allows you to "sign" your posts with a customized block of text. The text may include links to other sites (as long as they are within the forum rules) and emoticons. No derogatory references to other members, spoiler tags, or quote tags are allowed in signatures.

Signatures are limited to 5 lines of regular (size 2) text. Using smaller text (size 1) allows 7 lines of text. Larger text (size 3) allows 3 lines of text. No text size larger then size 3 should be used. The number of lines for any text size includes blank lines and room used by emoticons and is evaluated at 1024x768 resolution.

I wonder... will we see a "Disband City"-function? Or "Sell Building"? I'd like that. Then you could sell buildings you let a city build b4 you got currency and the "build wealth"-option

Top Bottom