• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CIV IV BTS PB Sign-Up

Unionfield

Warlord
I'm starting a new PitBoss game. The first seven to sign up get a spot. All prospective players must speak English.

Game Overview
Players: 7 + Host
Venue: Hamachi Direct IP
Turn Timer: 18 Hours
Map & Map Size: Random, Standard
Difficulty: Noble
Climate: Temperate
Sea Level: Medium
Speed: Normal

Options
No Barbarians
Choose Religions
No Vassal States
Technology Brokering
No Technology Trading
No Permanent Alliances
Tribal Villages

PLAYERS
Unionfield: GMT -5 (Louis XIV, French)
zenspiderz: GMT +0 (Charlemagne, Holy Roman Empire)
mikeyia: GMT -6 (Random)
indiansmoke: GMT +2 (Darius, Persia)
Amask: GMT -5 (Alexander, Greeks)
classical_hero: GMT +9 (Gilgamesh, Sumarians)
JavJas: GMT -8 (Justinian, Byzantine Empure)
burlicconi: GMT -1 (UNKNOWN)

Hamachi direct ip is so much better than lan as it allows the users to pw protect their civs... Also options such as barbs, tech trading, vassal states, huts might matter somewhat(i perfer them all off), also do players chose their civs or go with what random?

what does random map mean? I can't find that option
if you have a script to do that, will that include both land and sea maps?
a game on an islands map is very different than on a pangaea, not sure it's something I would enjoy
if we're going with a standard land map, pangaea or inland sea, or smth where everyone is on the same landmass, I would like to play

Random map script was a new script with 3.17, includes most map scripts.

ah, at the very bottom, not in its alphabetic order

my understanding is that it includes
hemispheres
terra
fractal
big and small
medium and small
archipelago
and pangaea

well, islands is not in there, so I'd like to play

I guess that the particular options aren't that much of a concern to me, although I prefer vassal states and barbarians off.

Unless it is a popular sentiment, I'd like to stick with continents. I have found in other PitBoss games that, too often, three or four of the eight players get stuck off on their own islands until turn 150 or so, and it's no fun if you are one of those nations.

I guess that the particular options aren't that much of a concern to me, although I prefer vassal states and barbarians off.

Unless it is a popular sentiment, I'd like to stick with continents. I have found in other PitBoss games that, too often, three or four of the eight players get stuck off on their own islands until turn 150 or so, and it's no fun if you are one of those nations.

It is more than fine if you are playing a game with no tech trading...

I'll play HRE charlemagne :crazyeye:

nevermind.

I don't see the point of vassal states for humans...

and tech trading pretty much decides the game....It would be better to take these 2 options off...

If you want to play, please state it clearly and make sure you include leader name and nation name.

Changes made to the game description.

Also, please include your time zone if you are signing up.

Top Bottom