Rise and Stagnation of Civilization (Earth18Civs BtS, not RFC)

Okay, just resend the one turn you have then.

I've sent 1600 BC on the 25th of April of 2017... Maybe it is PatriotNorwood? Patriot, did you receive the file? Did you sent it forward?

I am suspecting that the game is stalled due to PatriotNorwood... shall we find a replacement among the usual suspects?

Knoedel, could u stop eating your sandwich for a few minutes and help with the transition from Zacar to Psza?

Oh, yeah, but whoever has Zacar's turn has to send it to me so that I can adminhack it.

Whops, with the delay this dropped off from my routine. Sorry about that. I have the resent turn from Norwood, should I send it forward or have you already switched me out?

I never played a turn and thus 'switched in', is that a the right word?

Whops, with the delay this dropped off from my routine. Sorry about that. I have the resent turn from Norwood, should I send it forward or have you already switched me out?
Then could you please play and sent it forward?

Psza, sorry about this. Maybe there will be an opening soon.

The turn Norwood sent me "RiseandStagnationofCivilization_BC-1600_to_Zacar" asks for Norwood's password, so I can't do anything. :(

I do still have the old "RiseandStagnationofCivilization_BC-1560_to_Imperator_Knoedel" turn that I sent to Knödel around 4 months ago. Would you like me to resend that instead?

Top Bottom