Civ Leaders Elimination

Suleiman supporters, let us join forces to defeat the evil Alexander henchmen!

Who do we go with though? The greatest conqueror who ever lived, or a guy who inherited a nation just entering into its peak? I'm sticking with Alexander as the best Civ Leader remaining.

Who do we go with though? The greatest conqueror who ever lived, or a guy who inherited a nation just entering into its peak? I'm sticking with Alexander as the best Civ Leader remaining.
I must agree with this.

Alexander 6
Augustus Caesar 8

Alex 5
Caesar 7

Ceasar is indeed the greatest of this list, although both Alex and Suleiman would have created worthy nr. 2's

Alexander 3
Augustus Caesar 8

And so the world has been totally destroyed by evil.
No good nations have survived...
"All is lost. Evil has triumphed - for now. But beware, for Heaven will surely be victorious in the end!"

Yeehaw!

Well, Augustus won a well deserved victory IMO. Alex were great, so were Churchill, Suleiman and Genghis, but Augustus is probably the greatest of them all. Great match.

I think that if they were given equal resources to utilize, Alexander would beat Augustus, but Augustus certainly was a leader of a more long-lasting Empire.

Augstus Caesar displayed the leadership abilities of Augustus Caesar? Man, I never would have guessed that! :yeah:

Augstus Caesar displayed the leadership abilities of Augustus Caesar? Man, I never would have guessed that! :yeah:

Shocking, isn't it...?

It's actually all part of my plan. :mwaha:

Would have been cool if he just did a screenshot where the winner displayed the abilities of Dan Quayle

Top Bottom