Civ Megapack V3!!! Updated for SVN!!!

Thanks both of you guys. I prefer the Non animated 2d Leader heads Joji has included, just love your Unit packs Strategyonly. Good job both of you. So if Possible Joji would we be able to keep the leader head pictures you have? They are very good pictures. I also love the idea of fantasy races being an add on too like Orcs, Goblins and Elves etc.

Great Job both of you once again.

Yeah, I'd keep the leaderheads static just because all the one's currently existing in the base mod are static and it would look very garish if I added a few 3D ones just contrasting the already existing static ones. C2C also has way too many leaders to add a 3D leaderhead for everyone, plus there are leaders that have no existing 3D leaderhead on any existing database here, and I also heard they make load times slower than if they were just static photos.

I could certainly add more fantasy civs along the lines of Tolkien. However, I personally would also like to add nonfictional and semi-nonfictional civs such as Taiwan, Utah/Deseret, The United Colonies of New England or New England/The Massachusetts Bay Colony more generally speaking, Vermont/The Green Mountain Boys, Panem, District 13, Virginia, Catalonia, Aragon, Aquitaine, the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of Wessex; Northumbria; Essex; and Mercia. Could also add some future civs like the factions of Sid Mier's Alpha Centauri that I could literally rip off from the Planetfall mod, XCOM civs, Star Wars civs, Star Trek civs, etc.

This mod is very epic, indispensable in gameplay. It would be interesting, if possible, to introduce a wider variety of leaders into nations. Congratulations on the work.

Yeah, I'd keep the leaderheads static just because all the one's currently existing in the base mod are static and it would look very garish if I added a few 3D ones just contrasting the already existing static ones. C2C also has way too many leaders to add a 3D leaderhead for everyone, plus there are leaders that have no existing 3D leaderhead on any existing database here, and I also heard they make load times slower than if they were just static photos.

I could certainly add more fantasy civs along the lines of Tolkien. However, I personally would also like to add nonfictional and semi-nonfictional civs such as Taiwan, Utah/Deseret, The United Colonies of New England or New England/The Massachusetts Bay Colony more generally speaking, Vermont/The Green Mountain Boys, Panem, District 13, Virginia, Catalonia, Aragon, Aquitaine, the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of Wessex; Northumbria; Essex; and Mercia. Could also add some future civs like the factions of Sid Mier's Alpha Centauri that I could literally rip off from the Planetfall mod, XCOM civs, Star Wars civs, Star Trek civs, etc.
If there's going to be more civs, we also need some African/Asian/American civs. Some ideas:
Hyderabad
Guajarat
Mauryan
Mapuche
Hawaii
And others?

This is a silly question but in the Original C2C ((before the Civ Trim)) I thought I recalled Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Hugo Chavez, Shinzo Abe. Angela Merkel, Xi Xinping and Ronald Reagan being leaders, Am I remembering wrong and is it possible they could be considered in this Mod Mod?

This is a silly question but in the Original C2C ((before the Civ Trim)) I thought I recalled Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Hugo Chavez, Shinzo Abe. Angela Merkel, Xi Xinping and Ronald Reagan being leaders, Am I remembering wrong and is it possible they could be considered in this Mod Mod?

Those might have, I just don't know how to set up new leaders yet. And I've been a little bit lazy lately.

I'm not exactly sure how behavior/personality of the AI is handled in the XML, though it seems there are a bunch of sliders there. However right now they seem cryptic to me and I'm also not sure what kind of behavior some of those leaders which you mentioned should have.

This is currently outdated in regards to Cultures_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml.
Which I fixed by replacing it with the one from SVN.
Here's a RAR'ed Assets folder (I renamed it for convenience, it's still just Assets) for new installations and/or overwrites.

Attachments

• Civpack.rar
    14.4 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Sorry maybe this is a dumb question, i only need copy and paste the files on the corrected place or i need do something more, i receive a lot o xml erros i don't it is because i using 41.2 or i was doping something wrong

Sorry maybe this is a dumb question, i only need copy and paste the files on the corrected place or i need do something more, i receive a lot o xml erros i don't it is because i using 41.2 or i was doping something wrong
Its for latest SVN, so this won't work for you

Well thats explains the aborigenes become the second Randon Button, i guess my reason to dowload svn presents itself
They said v.42 is coming really soon, so you can wait until it's out, if you don't want to follow SVN.
Though I'd say it's a good idea to follow it, because it often makes rather significant changes without going for a new release.
The current SVN is seriously far away from the official release v.41.2, lol.

They said v.42 is coming really soon, so you can wait until it's out, if you don't want to follow SVN.
Though I'd say it's a good idea to follow it, because it often makes rather significant changes without going for a new release.
The current SVN is seriously far away from the official release v.41.2, lol.
Dowload SNV doing a tropical latin america world (would be all america but u know +40 civs) still on pre-historic but i can see the diference between versions, very Nice mod btw love it, if i could learn to mod new nations i would Love too

Dowload SNV doing a tropical latin america world (would be all america but u know +40 civs) still on pre-historic but i can see the diference between versions, very Nice mod btw love it, if i could learn to mod new nations i would Love too
There's already 200+ nations with with pack, lol.
I wasn't kidding when I said that I'm planning (eventually, very much not yet) to make a modmod that allows for 200 civs (I already know how) - and produce an Earth map with ALL those civs.
Would be a hell to play, probably (though limiting units-per-plot to ONE might lessen the problem) - but it's the IDEA that matters, ya know.
And it's absolutely doable, too.
I just need to overcome my laziness of "damn, it'll take me forever to put all those CITIES onto the map, ugh", loool.
But when I do...

There's already 200+ nations with with pack, lol.
I wasn't kidding when I said that I'm planning (eventually, very much not yet) to make a modmod that allows for 200 civs (I already know how) - and produce an Earth map with ALL those civs.
Would be a hell to play, probably (though limiting units-per-plot to ONE might lessen the problem) - but it's the IDEA that matters, ya know.
And it's absolutely doable, too.
I just need to overcome my laziness of "damn, it'll take me forever to put all those CITIES onto the map, ugh", loool.
But when I do...
Nations in civ are like citys in the sims 3 for me, do i need all those citys? Nope , but i download anyway , 200 civs would be very cool , my PC Will die happy, when u see a mod like that u start to have ideias u know? Like a South American Amazon Leader or the Tropico civilization.

Nations in civ are like citys in the sims 3 for me, do i need all those citys? Nope , but i download anyway , 200 civs would be very cool , my PC Will die happy, when u see a mod like that u start to have ideias u know? Like a South American Amazon Leader or the Tropico civilization.
I'm not sure what eats the most memory, though.
If it's the number of units, then limiting units to just one-per-plot (and getting rid of Barbs) would more or less prevent at least most of memory overflows.
If it's more about the number of cities, then this will be trouble.
But I do recall there was (or is) a whole unrelated mod that is "Modern Earth with CITIES" - and it has an insane amount (hundreds) of them on-map (and is still playable, at least theoretically).
And I'm definitely sure that it's the number of cities/units, not the number of civs themselves - that's for sure.
In other words, 10 civs having the total of 200 cities (20 cities per civ) is much worse for PC memory than 40 civs having the total of 80 cities (2 cities per civ).
Well, I hope so, at least.

This is currently outdated in regards to Cultures_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml.
Which I fixed by replacing it with the one from SVN.
Here's a RAR'ed Assets folder (I renamed it for convenience, it's still just Assets) for new installations and/or overwrites.
Ok I just re-installed CIV4 and Cavemen2Cosmos. I downloaded this one instead of the pack in the first post. I assume this is the one I want. Using the SVN of course.

Ok I just re-installed CIV4 and Cavemen2Cosmos. I downloaded this one instead of the pack in the first post. I assume this is the one I want. Using the SVN of course.
Try both, I'm not 100% sure that it wasn't updated after I posted my own edit.
Or that my edit actually is better.
Mostly because I don't remember why I made it to begin with, I guess.
Also, what source of C2C do you use - v.41 or SVN?
Because there is quite a huge difference, lol.
And v.42 is coming really soon, so I'd suggest either installing SVN, or waiting the few days(?) until v.42 is out (because it's the same SVN, but without the need for external programs).

I use the SVN.
Try both, I'm not 100% sure that it wasn't updated after I posted my own edit.
Or that my edit actually is better.
Mostly because I don't remember why I made it to begin with, I guess.
Also, what source of C2C do you use - v.41 or SVN?
Because there is quite a huge difference, lol.
And v.42 is coming really soon, so I'd suggest either installing SVN, or waiting the few days(?) until v.42 is out (because it's the same SVN, but without the need for external programs).

Is it supposed to run with v41 too ? Since I'm getting CTD's while trying to start a new game...

Top Bottom