• Nubia

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sythia

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what happens if there is a tie in the poll for the next CotW?

I wasn't able to steal civilian units my game with my longboat. They'd always move them out in time. Though I did get a Russian settler with one of my warriors.

I'm not going to finish my game. I'll post my save if anyone wants to tinker with it. You'll find like 4 or 5 Polish Crossbowmen in the South where I was hoping to run through Poland. The crossbowmen were too much for my Bezerkers. Not that this game is a loss, it would just take a bit of work to turn it into a win. I just can't be bothered to move all my land units the long way around to attack England. Laziness. :D It takes forever to move units across this map.

Like I said, I could easily take England's last cities. And I could still wait for Frigates and attack Poland from the North and use those frigates to wipe out her crossbowmen. But I'm just kind of bored of this game. It's disheartening when your UU is so easily wiped out by enemy forces. I'd take even the Greek Hoplites from last week's game over this UU. My Berzerkers are only 160 hammers, and her crossbowmen are 180, but she seems to be able to build them faster, even when I'm running my policy (feudal contract) to speed them up. She just has better cities than me.

Overall I struggled on this map, especially with loyalty. I thought I would do a whole lot better actually. It's why my opinion of Norway hasn't changed. I still rank them in the last tier.

Attachments

• A5.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
Top Bottom