Civ Player Nationality

I'm Norwegian, and the closest match of the in-game civs would of course be the Vikings.

Dutch, the Netherlands.

Btw, are there any statistics for civfanatics available to see like a top 20 of countries members are from?

Scottish, so similar to AmazonQueen - Celts/English(which is really Britain)

American-America-U.S-U.S.A
whatever you want to call it.:)

Civdude 95... If that took you ten seconds to read, then all stereotypes about Americans are right!

um howard, sorry i didnt reply soon because i was still reading your post.:mad:

p.s why don't you tell us were you are from i bet there are some stereotypes about you too.

Yeah... No, it wouldn't be! It would be English. Unless your Welsh, in which case it would be Barbarian!

Australia... English.

Like most British people my ancestry is mixed. Some English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Romany that I know of, a surname thats probably Dutch in origin and doubtless a few other bits and pieces here and there.

Pity you had to resort to stereotyping and say Welsh equals barbarian. I wouldn't be so impolite to do anything similar about Australians.

um howard, sorry i didnt reply soon because i was still reading your post.:mad:

p.s why don't you tell us were you are from i bet there are some stereotypes about you too.

I already have...

Like most British people my ancestry is mixed. Some English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Romany that I know of, a surname thats probably Dutch in origin and doubtless a few other bits and pieces here and there.

Pity you had to resort to stereotyping and say Welsh equals barbarian. I wouldn't be so impolite to do anything similar about Australians.

I hate people being pedantic and putting ever inane little part of their ancestry on show whenever something like this comes up.

Just for you...

I have: English, Irish, Scottish, Spanish, Chinese, Aboriginal, South African and Dutch ancestry. Well, there is definitely more, but I don't know it. You are not your ancestry, you are where you are from. I am Australian! I am not English, Irish, Scottish, Spanish, Chinese, Aboriginal, South African and Dutch. If you are born and grew up in America, then you are American. If you grow up somewhere, then that is what and who you are!

As for the stereotyping, I don't care... It's a bit of fun. I meant no offense with the comment about stupid Americans, I just found it funny that you had 10 seconds written for that. As for the Welsh being Barbarians same thing, just a bit of fun. If you want to have a crack at an Australian stereotype, have a go at one. Being from Australia I actually have a sense of humour.

American. It's not my ethnicity, but it's the only nationality that matters to me.

This guy knows what he is talking about. It is not what blood you have, it's where you have spent you life.

Canadian . . . so Gandhi's personality with a blend of American and English traits and uniques.

Top Bottom