Civ Quiz I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toku and Toku's clone, then.

Tatran is correct! Your turn.

George is looking for a new master. He wasn't interested in me, because
my land was too far away, so he accepted Darius as his new master.

Who was Washington's original master (and created the American colony)
AND what has happened to him? (Leader is in the diplo picture, map contains 5 massive
continents and every civ has its original colour.) Brennus and George have shared the same war.

I suppose it was Hammurabi, and you wiped him out?

It was Brennus. But Washington fell below 50% of his territory since signing the agreement, so he could not continue to be vassalized by him.

Before this thread dies, let me help.

The main question is how could George, a colony, break free.

Washington's former master is one of these 8 leaders,
Suryavarman, Frederick, Huayna Capac, Napoleon, Mao, Pericles, Brennus or Kublai Khan.

1) It can't be Kublai Khan, because he wasn't one of the starting leaders.
Mongolia is colony of ... China. Just look at the cultural borders.

2) Washington's comment : 'Your land is too far away' indicates he must
be located at the continent where Persia is. (I hope this conclusion is right.)
See one of the mini maps, Persia and Celtia share the same continent, America is a colony, so Brennus can also not be Washington´s former master.

3) There are still Greek cities at the Persia/Celtia continent, so Pericles also
wasn't Washington's master. Not to mention Pericles is friendly towards Darius and Washington's master is the one who has declared war.

4) The next 3 leaders, Napoleon, Suryavarman and Mao, are also not very likely to be Washington's former master, because in the current situation
Washington could never break free. All 3 have a strong empire.

In all my games I've seen only twice a colony broke free from its creator.
- colony wasn't friendly towards its master.
- colony created in a permanent alliance. Friendly to 1 master, cautious towards the other master.

Two leaders left.
5) Huayna Capac could be the one. No open borders with Darius, possible
indication of a war which has ended. Just like Greece the Incas have overseas
cities. There's an Incan city at my continent and in the same area where Washington has his cities. But still remains the question, how did America become free.

6) The last option, Frederick.
Looking at the minmap, you can see a Chinese city almost in the middle of German territory and with level 2 culture. :eek: And knowing Mao ;) there
must be some wars between them. And Frederick has to be a vassal of Mao.
Capitulation of his master could be the reason Washington had become free,
but also means he would be at war with Mao. But wasn't there a war between
America and Persia earlier? So, this is not very likely.

A long and probably boring story.
The question remains what has happened to Washington's former master?

One question. Is the middle picture from the beginning of the game, When just the captials had been founded? If so, it doen't even make sense for Washington to be a colony.
My guese is that George was Freddy's colony, and Germany dropped below the 50% land/population/whatever else the deciding factor is level during a war with Mao.

Shaka?

Highest unit prob and all.

Other highest unit probs are Mehmed (no aggressive trait), Napoleon (no aggressive trait), and Ragnar (hereditary rule civic usually keeps him in check).

Not really sure how else you can objectivify an answer here... you got the maniacs like crazy Monty, Shaka, Alex...

I got one. Who is the most Aggressive '' Aggressive '' leader?

That's really a subjective question. Most aggressive as in dangerous? Shaka. Most aggressive as in territorial? Alexander. Most aggressive as in psychotic lunatic who will DoW when your power rating is 21 times higher? Montezuma.

Ooh...Ooh! I know this! Pick me!

Spoiler :
GANDHI!!!

No, that doesn't sound right...

Oh, Wait! I know! It's gotta be...

Spoiler :
Mansa Musa!!!

I really don't know. All the obvious choices have been guesed. Sorry Tartan. I guese you waited a little long...

I'mma answer Shaka, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom