Civ VI Anthology

Good news about bug fixes and/or patches.

But... Civilization VI is not finished if there is no Civilization VI Legendary edition and Civilization VI Special edition... :mischief:

Then I just hope that this bugfix patch will be
Spoiler :
Although I would welcome that I wouldn't bet on it. It's been just some few Weeks since the April Patch ( which was supposed to be a huge Update but was mostly about balancing Civs and Units), and I'm pretty sure they took some Time out from the Game after that, so the Devs wouldn't have had enough Time to fix a lot of Bugs.

I think, if there are going to be any Bugfixes, the fixes would be mainly for the Bugs introduced with NFP, like Monopolies, Civs knowing each other's SS (I think this is intended because they code it this way. but why are they called Secret Societies then? just call them Mysterious Socities instead!) or The "make this Offer/deal more equitable" Bug.

But what would be huge Bugfixes anyway? For me it would be :
- fixing Pathfinding of Units,
- fixing The Graphic Bug of Floods/Volcano Animations not working and Units sometimes having weird Skins.
- removing the Asset limit that makes it impossible to use Heavy Asset Mods together (even with some DLCs disabled),
- And last but not least, making bigger than Huge Maps work again (which cause the Game to crush in Late-Game or during Floods). I managed to make this work by disabling (all) the Random Events, but I would like to not to have all those disaster disabled in orderer to play on bigger Maps. But I don't have high hopes for this one, as it would, according to some fellow Modders, probably require a rework of the Disaster System.

IMO having all these 4 Issues fixed would make the Game a whole lot better than how it is right now. Nonetheless, if I have the choice between all those Bugfixes or the release of the DLL as the round up of Civ VI, I wouldn't hesitate to pick the DLL. And I hope they will announce it this Year (or at least the Lua API)! Because they sure won't improve the AI anymore (at least not if they're not planning another DLC/Pack), and AI is a much bigger Issue than Bugs that mainly Experienced Players encounter/bother about (a Pantheon can be easily exploited? then just don't exploit it, the AI sure wouldn't do it - and some Players even want some Bugs to persist!).
I'm sure there are a lot of good and talented AI modders out there, who would make this Game a Vox Populi 2.0, and Civ VI has an even much better Framework for such a Mod than CiV did. a Good AI is the only thing that could ramp up Civ VI IMO, not more content or Minor Bugfixes.

Last edited:
That's clearly Cleopatra on the right, but who is the leader on the left? Tomyris? Hammurabi? :confused:

EDIT: Oh, it's Sean Bean's Indian UN daughter from the one intro movie, isn't it? :p

The color pallette looks similar to the pallette of Humankind map. Maybe some announcement down the line around Humankind's release on August for a nice surprise?

Personally I feel there is a reason that the social media is active with the twitter royale etc. and this year there will be a major announcement for Civ. But I think we need fo wait for late summer/autmn for that.

I suppose we will find out tomorrow (if Anthology is accompanied by a bug fix/patch).
There will surely be a last patch for civ6, but almost certainly not with this, and not before a few months.

How do you come to that conclusion please?
I see nothing in that about bugfixes....it looks like a way to punish early adopters of the NFP by wrapping it all into a bundle & flogging it off at a huge discount to me.

I think it’s based on Hippolyta.

That's the only person from in-game that it looks like, but it's a bit of a strange choice, don't you think? Rather than choosing another leader, they choose a single, unvoiced unit from an optional gamemode. I understand all the NFP content is bundled with this, but it's still an odd choice...

That's the only person from in-game that it looks like, but it's a bit of a strange choice, don't you think? Rather than choosing another leader, they choose a single, unvoiced unit from an optional gamemode. I understand all the NFP content is bundled with this, but it's still an odd choice...
Maybe it is another hint to a fantasy/mythology spin off game? :mischief:

I think it’s based on Hippolyta.
Huh, strange choice. Though that would explain why I don't recognize her; I've never recruited Hippolyta. Like @Hellenism Salesman said, you'd think they'd have chosen another leader...

Top Bottom