First of all I'm not convinced this means a big patch is incoming. But there's hope nevertheless.
Secondly for me that (finally) means Civ6 is done. (no crying smiley available or am I just blind?). Which does not come unexpected but nevertheless is a pity!
But what would be huge Bugfixes anyway? For me it would be :
- fixing Pathfinding of Units,
- fixing The Graphic Bug of Floods/Volcano Animations not working and Units sometimes having weird Skins.
- removing the Asset limit that makes it impossible to use Heavy Asset Mods together (even with some DLCs disabled),
- And last but not least, making bigger than Huge Maps work again...
Hmmh, a rather "strange" Choice for big Bugfixes, no?
My top 4 would be:
- First and foremost it would be great if the AI stays active throughout the game, not sitting idle for some part of it. Especially building infrastructure and not being in a love fest all of the time from everybody would be helpful, too.
- repair trading and value certain resources - has been improved but still far too good for the human player
- improve naval combat as advertised for the latest patch. Personally nothing much changed on that front for me.
- Pathfinding is a major issue still after all these years. I agree on that one.
I do not expect this to get addressed ever. But this would be top tier!
Still a great game, though...