Civ VI Anthology

I had a game where it was me and Gilgabro vs the world (literally)

Then he hit a dark age

And the loyalty mechanics had his cities flip to me one by one

I KILLED MY BROTHER
Happened to me with the Netherlands one time. Poor Wilhelmina was wedged between me (I forget what civ I was playing) and my enemy Russia. One by one her cities turned to free cities--and formed a stable pocket of free cities. I tried conquering them and giving them back to her, but it only happened again. So...sorry Wilhelmina. You should have smacked Peter harder with your umbrella. :p

Have you bought it, or are you interpreting from the listing?
But yeah, if they don't include the personas, I probably won't buy it. I don't want to have to disable them on the Switch just so I can play it on PC as well. If they say it's the complete experience, then it has to include everything..
I bought as a gift, and they are not included. The person that received the gift can’t load a game started on my account because of that. Also there are no PP leaders on the selection screen when starting a new game.
Plus not sure about the Scout Cat. Need to check that since I don’t use it on a regular basis.

I haven't bought the Anthology, but at least on Steam, it's just a collection of the game, the expansions, and the DLCs. So, the Scout Cat should be enabled by connecting your 2K account, same as for anyone else.

I bought as a gift, and they are not included. The person that received the gift can’t load a game started on my account because of that. Also there are no PP leaders on the selection screen when starting a new game.
Plus not sure about the Scout Cat. Need to check that since I don’t use it on a regular basis.
That sucks. So much for "the complete civ experience".

What do you mean by "PP leaders"?

Reactions: PiR
I had a game where it was me and Gilgabro vs the world (literally)

Then he hit a dark age

And the loyalty mechanics had his cities flip to me one by one

I KILLED MY BROTHER

This is why culture alliances are important, they prevent you from not only killing your brother but from eating his corpse as well. Don't worry I'm sure Gilgabro forgives you for consuming him.

That sucks. So much for "the complete civ experience".

What do you mean by "PP leaders"?

Probably Persona Pack Leaders? Abbreviation fits anyways.

Don't worry I'm sure Gilgabro forgives you for consuming him.
"To err is human, but to forgive divine--and I am one-third divine."--Gilgamesh, probably

... so I have to buy this edition if I want to complete my set because I am missing the scout cat?

I should think not, the scout cat has been around since 2019 AFAIK and all you need to do is link your 2K account and the dog is replaced automatically with cats.

But you then lose the "pet the dog" feature...

... so I have to buy this edition if I want to complete my set because I am missing the scout cat?
I think not. The Scout Cat is granted for free for linking the 2K account. But again - I would expect that something advertised as "complete" is actually complete and no additional actions are needed to have a full game.

I think not. The Scout Cat is granted for free for linking the 2K account. But again - I would expect that something advertised as "complete" is actually complete and no additional actions are needed to have a full game.
I consider the game complete without adding cats for scouts. Dogs are cooler anyway. :mischief:

I am surprised that the persona pack leaders aren’t included however.

I consider the game complete without adding cats for scouts. Dogs are cooler anyway. :mischief:
Dogs are needy, smelly, and have no concept of personal space, but I do imagine they make better scouts than cats do. One does employ the rabble as scouts, after all. :mischief:

Sending cats as scouts? They certainly wouldn't report back unless they need to be fed.
It worked for Queen Berúthiel. :p

Dogs are needy, smelly, and have no concept of personal space, but I do imagine they make better scouts than cats do. One does employ the rabble as scouts, after all. :mischief:
So are some humans. But they are still used as scouts. :mischief:

Sending cats as scouts? They certainly wouldn't report back unless they need to be fed.
I imagine it would be a hard time trying to get them to move in the first place. :lol:

Well, the game isn't complete until you can pet cats!

Top Bottom