Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

It could be strong start in CivV but in CivVI it was, umm, sad start&ending for Rome.

Attachments

• whaleswhaleswhales.jpg
    whaleswhaleswhales.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 2,513
rus1.png

Huge - Diety - Marathon. The reason why you miss Build Queue.
And the most insane is it cost you 1k1 production to build a District at the moment.

Must be Civ 6 -- so far I count 2 happy AI's in all of the screenshots combined.

Can't figure out how to write an AI? Just make everyone angry for no apparent reason and turn every Emperor+ game into total war by turn ~150. Whee

Moderator Action: There are plenty of threads in which you can complain about the AI. This is not one of them. Please do not troll.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know where the Yetis are hiding.

Wow completely impossible to get access to that area. Every single tile will probably have barbarians on it eventually. Post a screenshot after borders or satellites reveal that area!

Wow completely impossible to get access to that area. Every single tile will probably have barbarians on it eventually. Post a screenshot after borders or satellites reveal that area!
Then nuke the barbs and send in a helicopter to get the camp and possibly goodie hut.

You should settle a city
Then nuke the barbs and send in a helicopter to get the camp and possibly goodie hut.
Settle another city near the mountain, buy the tiles build a garrison buy a unit and mop up those barbs!

Sadly, this is what my satellite revealed.

That is one impressive natural border - nearly 20 tile mountain range, wow! Had you built one of your cities nearer, it would have been a perfect spot for a 4 mountain tile national park. Then you could've shipped in some Yetis and rake in tourism benefits :D
What were your map settings btw, and could you dig out the seed? Kinda intrigued to try it out.

You can't make a Park if the Naturalist can't get on 1 of the 4 tiles.

Not the most amusing, but just noticed that my embarked units tend to sail their modern ships in reverse when going about the ocean. Notice the anchor? That ship had just moved into that location from the tile to the right. Can't imagine what it must sound like it the helmsman grinds the gears. =D

Top Bottom