Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

This AI got amphibious tanks, pretty sure that's cheating.

civ6 amphibious tanks.jpg

But they don't have amphibious jet fighters like me:

amphibious jet fighters.jpg

So, the last Roman city was defeated in the Industrial age... No idea what's happening there.

Rome reincarnate.png

Rome reincarnate 2.png

It switched to Hungarian the next turn.

Last edited:
National revival. We had that in my country too. Against Hungarians too. I support the patriots of Toledo in their struggle against the Hungarian overlords.

My ancient and eternal commitment to a shared peace will be the foundation of the world of tomorrow ...

:lol:

It's like when you go High Chaos first half of Dishonored but manage to steer it down in the second half, so everything's still sunny. But that Montezuma face is definitely High Chaos.

There should be a resolution in the World Congress to take away Wonder building rights from civs who build them like this:

Harald Hardrada: I have an idea, let us build the Panama canal in Namsos.
Advisor: But Namsos is already located on the coast.....
Harald Hardrada: WHO CARES!!!

Persia has a Quadrireme in Lake Retba.png
Persia built a Quadrireme in Lake Retba....

20200510182904_1.jpg

I built a missile cruiser in Lake Retba as a joke, but then it turned out to be the only unit in my military that was even remotely useful when Eleanor attacked with about a dozen giant death robots. Sadly, it never got it's HMS Thunderchild moment as it never quite managed a kill and somehow wasn't destroyed itself.

Funnily enough I actually won this game because Eleanor peaced out after taking Dumfries. Let me tell you, I was never happier to give up my best city and most of my gold income.

20200511200231_1.jpg

My Nazca Line is on fire after a sandstorm and yes, it took me ages to notice this.

20200515015011_1.jpg

Alcazars are pretty good actually.

Is the game actually programmed to make the Nazca lines line up like that, when you put them on adjacent terrain? I never noticed, but that's a really neat detail, if that's the case.

Very likely, Australia's Outback Station already has adjacent same-improvement interactions in that the fence encloses all adjacent Outbacks and Columbia's improvement gonna have that too.

The subtle and diplomatic way for the world (or what's left of it) to tell me "Go and fund yourself, if you'd be so kind"
It's funny how the resolution counts as 'passed', but the counter did not start, of course :)

Like 1mil/month revenue celebrity preaching 'we're all in this together' during Covid-19 outbreak and the whole Tweet Reply section is filled with people being tired of it :D

I got barbed this game with the Maya lol.
I ended up building a warrior with a slinger in the capital.
The Barbs surrounded me and a goody hut gave me a scout.
2 Trapped Units that will warp out when I force next turn.

Ooooops... guess they don't warp out anymore :(

barb trap.jpg

I also almost got barbed in my Maya game. :D Luckily the scout of one of the camps was blind, giving me enouth time to defeat the riders from the other camp (thanks Mayan +5 combat buff).

Last edited:
Top Bottom