Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

I also almost got barbed in my Maya game. :D Luckily the scout of one of the camps was blind, giving me enouth time to defeat the riders from the other camp (thanks Mayan +6 combat buff).
Love the user-pic! <3

And yeah, I got pretty heavily attacked by barbs too, and that was on... the fourth difficulty.

I got barbed this game with the Maya lol.
I ended up building a warrior with a slinger in the capital.
The Barbs surrounded me and a goody hut gave me a scout.
2 Trapped Units that will warp out when I force next turn.

Ooooops... guess they don't warp out anymore :(

View attachment 556613
And this is why I always beeline archery and open slinger first regardless of civ!

Maya forces you to open with builder though... oh well...

And this is why I always beeline archery and open slinger first regardless of civ!

Maya forces you to open with builder though... oh well...

I was lucky to pop a turn-2 builder. Although I started in the jungle without any farmable tiles, so it was still slow growing early.

Behold, the power of 6 Amanis! (3 in each CS).... I'll bet once it rebels it'll flip within 5 turns instead of the usuall 10-11

upload_2020-5-22_13-4-12.png

Another one... the rock band that just refuses to die! (maybe because they're "prophets"?) First time I've seen that kind of number for album sales...

upload_2020-5-22_14-33-17.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it ironic that after you purchased a DLC containing an Apocalypse mode and start you first game without that mode the game decides to start a tornado close to an ongoing desert storm?

NoApokalypseMode.jpg

(I'm aware that this is not caused by new code and was probably possible before, but I never witnessed it so far and the coincidence is just funny for my taste ;) )

Isn't it ironic that after you purchased a DLC containing an Apocalypse mode and start you first game without that mode the game decides to start a tornado close to an ongoing desert storm?

(I'm aware that this is not caused by new code and was probably possible before, but I never witnessed it so far and the coincidence is just funny for my taste ;) )

Misfortunes never come alone, they say. They like company.
It's like in Tropico 5, when rebels decide to assault your palace and then a tornado descends to obliterate some of your defense towers at the same moment :)

I had a similar experience yesterday with my first Maya game, 5 or 6 turns in, a meteor strikes my starting warrior, and a nearby volcano eruption kills one of my 2 citizens. Completely standard settings :lol:

View attachment 556725

It's an ad for the mode, it's trying to force you to turn it on.

Misfortunes never come alone, they say. They like company.
It's like in Tropico 5, when rebels decide to assault your palace and then a tornado descends to obliterate some of your defense towers at the same moment :)

Welp, instead of Divine Wind you got Hellish Fart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it good coffee? I'll go to war with anyone as long as it's good coffee. :p

My god ... What IS this ? has to be a mod induced bug !

The only mod I run is Civ V Skin.
Kongo and I are long time allies at turn 155.
The rest of the world pretty much hates me and not so fond of him.
I dunno... I've seen trade deals like this before just not as drastic at this turn.
I was going to war with Monty and Rome afterwards.
Truth be told I need to kill a unit with a Musket for the boost!
I just asked Kongo if he would pay me and pay me he did!!
Here is the save file if you want to roam around.

lol I didn't even ask him for some of his Art... geesh... could of got a few of those probably too!

Attachments

• Kongo Deal.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
Yes I will go to War against Monty with you for...

234 Gold
370 gpt
20 Niter
20 Diplo Favor
10 Horses
1 Elephant
and...
1 Bag of Coffee Beans

View attachment 556770

Mvemba really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hates Monty

Talking about - possibly - bugged trade offers, had anybody checked if trade calculations are fixed? You know the problem where the AI will be willing to buy something from you for a certain amount of gold, but if you then ask LESS gold from them, they'll refuse the deal?

Talking about - possibly - bugged trade offers, had anybody checked if trade calculations are fixed? You know the problem where the AI will be willing to buy something from you for a certain amount of gold, but if you then ask LESS gold from them, they'll refuse the deal?

Trade is better when you buy or sell iron and such.
You don't have to sell or buy 1 unit at a time.
Although, if the AI has no lump gold, they still only give you 1gpt no matter how many you sell.
So if you want you can still sell 1 for 1gpt but I couldn't sell 10 iron for more than 1gpt.
Nonetheless, it is better as they have fixed it somewhat.

The AI has been selling all of their stuff to go to war in Civ VI for a very long time.
It's really not anything new.

Trade has always been broken in Civ VI if you want to abuse it.
I have no problem with people abusing Trade or Making a bunch of rules to make the game longer.
It's all about having fun... your way!

It's over Anakin, I have the high ground (I thought the way my spec ops was standing on this Cahokia mound was kind of cool)

20200518231437_1.jpg

Mansa Musa built a mildly useful Golden Gate Bridge and has nearly finished a mildly useful Panama canal which is some kind of AI miracle
20200522213750_1.jpg

Top Bottom