Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

This is why the game needs a specialized 'Whaler' Fishing Boat that can exploit whale resources in Ocean tiles, with a graphic of men in a boat taking a Nantucket Sleigh Ride.
Or, in the game shown above, a London Sleigh Ride . . .

This is why the game needs a specialized 'Whaler' Fishing Boat that can exploit whale resources in Ocean tiles, with a graphic of men in a boat taking a Nantucket Sleigh Ride.
Or, in the game shown above, a London Sleigh Ride . . .

Nantucket is an Island!? Well what do you know it is.

It would have been more clearer if the daughter of the man from Nantucket took a boat instead of ran with another man. :lol:

If you believe the people that live there, Nantucket is the Entire World and the rest of us merely exist in Outer Darkness.

It is a nice island, but they may be slightly biased . . .

Time to role-play as Prince of Whales of England...I mean Prince of Wales. Whatever.

Random funny fact, when George IV was the prince regent, British political commentaries usually mock him as "Prince of Whales," for he was the Prince of Wales, and looked as fat as a whale because his love for eating/banqueting.

If this isn't a stereotype... And I thought Firaxis became more PC over the years. :D
poland_pillage.jpg

Time to role-play as Prince of Whales of England...I mean Prince of Wales. Whatever.

Random funny fact, when George IV was the prince regent, British political commentaries usually mock him as "Prince of Whales," for he was the Prince of Wales, and looked as fat as a whale because his love for eating/banqueting.

I didn't know that!

Well at least it won't be a surprise war, considering it's Canada.

I had actually forgotten i couldnt declare a surprise war :)

That is a rainforest worth of bananas! :)

I didnt know civ could be played on a switch?
It's available on Switch, PS4, current Xbox system, and Apple Devices (IPhone, IPad) as well.

My warmongering meant the Diplomatic Favour I got from Saladdin in a peace deal would decay within a few turns, so I decided to sell it to the highest bidder. Gitarja hated me (her face says it all, does it not?), but she REALLY must have wanted that favour - offering me almost 50 gold per turn for it :eek:

I don't get this.

I'm refering to the fact that Harald is building the GP both very late (see turn timer; it is a standard Speed game and I won I few times later) and in a location where the adjacency bonus is completly wasted. It is surely not the most curious pic in this thread and weak AI behaviour is not uncommon, but the combination here striked my as particularly bizarre.

Top Bottom