Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

A bit of a small Mediterranean Sea, but the game compensated by taking the name (at least in German, "Mittelmeer") for locating it quite literally, if you look at the minimap:

Spoiler :

MediterraneanSea.jpg

Hey Menelik, we heard you like hills.

Spoiler :
Hilly.png

Also, I like Barbarians just as much as the next guy, but can we please make their spawn requirements a little stricter? Just a hair? Because, quite frankly, I seriously doubt that I missed these guys 10 turns ago.

Spoiler :
Barbarians.png

Last edited:
Lucky bastard :)

My skirmisher got caught in the middle of a meteor shower and emerged without a scratch. Craters all around him, but look how he stands there amid the smoldering landscape in a macho pose, not giving a single toss :lol:

(for more down to earth description: I moved it on that islet to clear a tribal village, and the next turn a meteor shower hit that very tile; after that, the skirmisher had to embark and disembark again to claim the free heavy cavalry unit)

I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy the AI's attempts at using cultists very much. There was a reason religious units were moved to a separate plane

Cultists.png

Cultists 2.png

Cultists 3.png

Last edited:
This would be a great TSL map
Behind the given link are much more differently aged Earth pictures and I had a lot fun spinning around the globes & compare.

I would love to make e.g. a 150 million years old Earth map in "mediterranean" style: Central America in the west, South America & Africa together in the south and the Pillars of Hercules (Spain & Britain) in the east ...
Mare nostrum from the West Indies to the Strait between Norway & Greenland. :)
mediterran.jpg

But for such a map we are way too early in the development cycle - new important features are dropping in regularly (ley lines etc.) and an ideally big map size (which can be supported sustainably) is not decided yet.

Moderator Action: This is a Civ6 screenshot thread. If you wish to discuss map generation, please take that conversation to the Civ4 C&C forum. Thanks.

upload_2020-7-26_18-29-31.png

What a beautiful and bizarre city by my buddy Robert, who has taken a dangerous science lead here while I fought an extended Huszar vs Cossacks match with Peter (it's an Extended Eras Immortal game on a hot, wet Seven Seas, if you're wondering) - not sure if I should congratulate or pity him. My favorite is the unreachable super tile (Petra + volcano + ley line) north of the useless Petra. A lot going on here: the mountain pass to the left, the canal into the lake, the other super tile next to Kilimanjaro (8 F /10P / 7S, this is just Disaster Level 3...)
There's a third ley line in this screenshot, just south of Peairt.

Lady Six Sky has gone a little cannon-crazy lately as well. And the line of forts is somewhat creative...

Top Bottom