Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

@Pfeffersack I couldn't find the Diplomatic Quarter at first but when I did I nearly spit my drink. :lol:
Fool! Do you not know it is against sacred law to consume any liquid or food when looking through this thread? Only morons of the highest degree do so.

Fool! Do you not know it is against sacred law to consume any liquid or food when looking through this thread? Only morons of the highest degree do so.

Just because neither whiskey nor vodka had been invented while you were ruling Angleland is no reason to eschew their benefits now. Let's face it, some of the AI placements and activities shown on this Thread only make sense once filtered through a distilled lens or three.

Did you know that volcanic eruptions can even boost the science yield of tiles? (the civilopedia only talks about food/production)

VolcanicEruptionScienceBoost.jpg

:yup: But only the big eruptions.

This is one of the neatest little 'bits' in Civ VI: Catastrophe Science.

Given that Pliny the Elder as his last writen work described the Vesuvius eruption of 79 CE (which was a VEI [Volcanic Eruption Index] 5, officially named "Colossal") in very scientific terms but also died while dictating it (probable heart attack: he was old and overweight and his boat was dodging Volcanic Rock Fall at the time) this warms my little historian's manic heart . . .

AI always good for a surprise - it is rare that they vote down a disaster relief competition, but here they did it with my shameless self-initiated attempt to grab some extra-gold :goodjob:

AIVotesAidResolutionDown.jpg

Ironically, Kupe (whom I surprised with a DoW a couple of turns ago to snipe an unprotected settler) voted for me. Pachacutecs vote is interesting, too - he voted for me despite being target of a 2nd disaster relief competition (which passed)...it is debatable, if that's wise (you can argue that two competitions running at the same time devide possible funds, but OTOH the city project counts for all, so their might be more incentive to invest hammers)

AI always good for a surprise - it is rare that they vote down a disaster relief competition, but here they did it with my shameless self-initiated attempt to grab some extra-gold :goodjob:

View attachment 579560

Ironically, Kupe (whom I surprised with a DoW a couple of turns ago to snipe an unprotected settler) voted for me. Pachacutecs vote is interesting, too - he voted for me despite being target of a 2nd disaster relief competition (which passed)...it is debatable, if that's wise (you can argue that two competitions running at the same time devide possible funds, but OTOH the city project counts for all, so their might be more incentive to invest hammers)
Pachacuti is allied with you, I think he's trying to be a good ally unlike your other allies, which is nice from him. :D Power of friendship!

I've just topped this with production of 348.5 :crazyeye:

I've allied with a lot of civs and have the democratic legacy and Wisselbanken policies in place.

I have an insane amount of policy card slots. My government is synthetic tech, then I also have fully promoted owls of Minerva, Greece's extra slot, Forbidden Palace, Big Ben, potala palace and alhambra :lol:

And here's a tile making 17 food!

Up to 412 production now from London...

Top Bottom