Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

428 turns to steam power seems about right. That's turn 41 industrialization with Babylon generating a whopping 3 science/turn.

Attachments

• 20210201204338_1.jpg
    20210201204338_1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 156
Somewhat of a Twilight Zone surprise to me.. both these Vampire Castle & Airstrip are still fully functional after being flooded by a Level II Climate change. (No Joke)

Flooded_VampireCastle+Airstrip.png

Anyhow.. our fragile Dracula -- should bring a scuba gear just in case when he jumps off a plane (or appears out of thin air) next week wherever his next target(s) are going to be!
It's a bloody life of oceanic dangers.. even our toughest Engineers had to escape in boats & claimed they had witness the legendary Skull Island but no signs of King Kong or GodZilla.

Let's go visit Jurassic Park while we still can!!

It's the Petra World Cup vs. Liverpool F.C.!

Liverpool (with only 4 desert tiles, flat ones at that) started building Petra next to my desert city that has Sahara el Beyda. Victoria kept on denouncing me, declaring claims to my land. This stage of sportsmanship might escalate into a war...

Edit: Actually, she just razed my city-state Nazca for no apparent reason. War it is then!

Did you call the city Abu Simbel or is it just fate?

I'm sorry. Can you explain what that means? I don't know anything about Abu Simbel; the city was just randomly named that way.
Spoiler :

Under Abu Simbel I recognize this landmark, which simply in style reminds me of Petra, it too is carved into stone, so it's funny it will be that city that will contain the Petra. :)

Spoiler :

Under Abu Simbel I recognize this landmark, which simply in style reminds me of Petra, it too is carved into stone, so it's funny it will be that city that will contain the Petra. :)

That makes it even more amazing!

Halloween may be long past, but I have a chilling tale for you all nonetheless. Gather 'round the campfire to hear of a harbor where no man walked, but the pale ships of the dead sailed nonetheless.
Tonight on Mr. Salt Cinema:
https://i.ibb.co/7KbFrtR/IMG-5121.jpg
The Curse of the Ghothon

Last edited:
Halloween may be long past, but I have a chilling tale for you all nonetheless. Gather 'round the campfire to hear of a harbor where no man walked, but the pale ships of the dead sailed nonetheless.
Tonight on Mr. Salt Cinema:

The Curse of the Ghothon
The photo isn't showing.

Aw, man. Now all my buildup is ruined. Should be working now, though.

I tried the Preserve. I have to say that some civilizations might enjoy it more than the other.

Spoiler Sure: respecting the Nature is such a Productive policy! :

The triangle cities might be easier, but it is not easy to fit the Natural Parks. So I want for a Square formation, but it is infuriating that some perfect Natural Parks on the right/left side are not possible to do, due to not being able to have all the 4 tiles within a single city.

Spoiler With those many Natural Parks, you could say that Wilfrid Laurier was quite impressed. :

I just run the game with Anansi removing some Bonus/Luxury ressource so I could put Woods instead. Then this happened: it seems that Canada has no Culture!

Spoiler They cared so much about the planet that the Maoris reversed Global Warming :

- Sire Kupe, it might be a problem...
- What it is? Isn't that incredible? Global Warming is no more!
- Yes... But about that...
- See! Now the woods cannot even burn anymore. Our best scientists said that it has negative probabilites to ever happen!
- It is because the tree are frozen! It is -5°C at midday in June! People are polluting just to fight the Global Cooling you caused!

Spoiler Meanwhile, the Ottomans know what's good. :

Sometimes, map generation does crazy thing. It really wanted to have all the sea luxury ressources to be on the island

Last edited:
-2 Tourists? Even the wildlife seems to be leaving Canada for the forests of the Maori.

Someone called an emergency session for conquering Aachen, the germans being quite dead, it got voted through, only Aachen was not greek anymore, but sumerian... So now we need to "liberate" Athens.
Gilgamesh, Dido, Kristina and myself participate in this emergency. A few turns later, Pericles asks for military aid against it aaand...
Spoiler :

Gilga, Dido and Kristina vote for this one too?!
AI on drugs.jpg

Of all the fun and crazy pics I've managed to take, this one might be my favorite ever.

Insane Vietnamese machine gun army with 7 promotions and 13 buffs one-shots multiple GDRs per turn

The Jungle Rumblers have it all! Armor piercing shredder rounds annihilate futuristic mech warriors.

1) +9 Intel
2) +10 Drive out the Aggressors
3) +5 Defender of the Faith
4) +5 Victor
5) + 3 Matterhorn
6) +5 Giant's Causeway
7) +5 Military alliance
8) +5 Volley
9) +7 Arrow Storm
10) +10 Garrison
11) +5 Fascism
12) +4 Wars of Religion
13) +7 Global Coalition

If only I still had my industrial era great general and the ranged unit resolution in WC was still active, that would be worth 10 more. On the defense, theoretically 188 would be possible. Maybe more if I'm missing something?

Top Bottom