Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

In theory I could go conquer a city, and eventually become smart enough to move that settler somewhere they can actually settle.

1680353409090.png

A conundrum, as the +2 Prod from strategic resources playing as Victoria means you want them even faster than usual... but at the cost of ruining your district and wonder placements.
Along with the British Museum, another reason to turn off GS for Vicky: horses will be visible at game start.

How to doom your empire with one ill placed little statue.

20230331205557_1.jpg

How to doom your empire with one ill placed little statue.

Yeah, SoL in Civ 6 probably would have been much better, if they copied the effects from CivRev2 - instantly add 2 pop in each city of the builder, and then add some tourism on top of that. Now it is just a liability or a cheesy finisher to the least victory of them all.

When you are upset at the end of the union with Hanover.
Hanover.jpg

Picked a rather unfortunate location for spaceport. Fortunately the dust storm left immediately after we completed it. Otherwise we would have to postpone the launch by several years.
Dust_Launch.png

Hungary did it again! What's so important about capturing my poor builder that they'd risk certain death?
decoy.jpg

Three times already - figured I just let the builder stay there to keep other units from enemy fire.

Hungary did it again! What's so important about capturing my poor builder that they'd risk certain death?
View attachment 659087

Three times already - figured I just let the builder stay there to keep other units from enemy fire.
Yeah, the AI will always prioritize capturing civilian units if they can. It’s actually a fairly good idea to bring a builder with you during conquest 1) to repair pillaged tiles or build new stuff in the very subpar AI cities or 2) direct attention away from units as it did here

How on earth is he staying loyal.
Cultural Alliances ignore loyalty pressure between the two civs.

And, more pertinently, why did he bother???
From what I've seen, the AI will create a settler and then look for somewhere to found a city without a lot of regards to other concerns. There was a spot so they settled there.

How on earth is he staying loyal. And, more pertinently, why did he bother???
Because deep down Phillip will never want any of his cities to be part of Elizabeth's empire. :lol:

Top Bottom