Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Is there an unmet civ?

7/7 includes unmet.

I do feel like the religious victory screen doesn't always properly update for majorities though. Have you converted some more cities?

Edit: Or maybe (and this would be dumb) you can't win until the religious emergency is completed.

So, I've conquered Korean capital, and I wanted to check the loyalty of it and this is what I've seen... Should I be afraid? :lol:

Rebellion.png

Tell you what, Korea, if you want it back in 3,006 turns, you can have it. I should be done with it by then. :lol:

I wish I would have taken a screenshot of the Cliffs of Dover as a 2 hex island out in the middle of nowhere. Couldn't even get a Settler on there.

Best AI city I've ever seen in my life!! :sarcasm:

She did it for the era points for settling next to Uluru, obviously. Probably got her into a golden or heroic age.

7/7 includes unmet.

I do feel like the religious victory screen doesn't always properly update for majorities though. Have you converted some more cities?

Edit: Or maybe (and this would be dumb) you can't win until the religious emergency is completed.
@Weraptor I won a religious victory during a religious emergency yesterday, so I don't think that's the problem.

Details for anyone curious: I had converted most of India, and when I converted India's holy city, a religious emergency was triggered. Only Georgia, with 7 cities, remained uncovered to my religion. A few turns after the emergency started, I converted the 4th of Georgia's cities, and immediately on conversion, the victory movie played.

(Also, a renaissance exodus of the evangelists with 8 ages of pace faster roads and Yerevan makes converting almost all the cities on a huge map in one era non-tedious.)

Top Bottom