Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Had you been playing as Teddy, that would have made his achievement extremely easy. :p

Yet (not) another maps pack. The map scripts seem to always include all the natural wonders and sometimes they get weird positions like in the screenshot above. It also generates lots of inlets good for polders.

It's terribly unbalanced but it's fun to play around with.

Wouldnt a national park been better than a seaside resort?

If you want the Tourism, certainly. Those are some ultra-breathtaking tiles right there, I make it around 43 Tourism across the four tiles factoring in the appeal from the golf course, holy site, woods and natural wonders (although I'm not quite sure how you calculate Appeal on the Natural Wonders themselves, the only documentation I can find only factors in adjacency). However you then aren't able to work the North and South tiles for their yields.

If you want the tile yields though the resort is none too shabby either, with 22 Tourism on top of everything you see in the screenshot.

I know where I want to go on holiday next year...

when nobody builds terracotta army, i got a series of 4th promotion @@

upon achieving the 4th promotion, Khadan is downgraded to Spy Recruit!!!
20180408043931_1.jpg
20180408044040_1.jpg

Monkhbat got the promotion while you're looking at Khadan?

no, i think it's a bug, spies have a maximum of 3 promotion, but thanks to terracotta army Khadan got the 4th, the dev did not expect this.

Monkhbat got the promotion while you're looking at Khadan?
if you look on the map (not the espionage window) you can see that the icon of Khadan has promotion level 4 (which should not be possible), while in the espionage screen he is a Spy Recruit
Monkhbat probably went from 2 to 3 and then got the timeline thingy...

Even Khadan's mission success possibility still cap at 90%, he should work better if AI use policy cards Police State&Cryptography?

Hmmm, it seems I'm a little behind (giggity) in my postings here, so without further adieu ( :p )...

I call this the Palenque Sword Swarm... or, My God, It's Full of Swords!

Next, themz islands is sooooo smartz...

and on a related note, I call this one, She Blinded me with Science!

and lastly we have, Owner Of A Lonely Tile...

... much better than the owner of a broken tile. And yes, I was building a trade route when some barbino swooped in from out of nowhere and nerfed it! Suffice it to say, he suffered badly at the hands of my Crossbowmen (very cross :p )

Top Bottom