Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

how? in all games AI pay me only 6gpt for each luxury resource???
This was towards the end of a deity culture attempt where I had been maintaining alliances for centuries. Notice she has over 3,000 to burn.

I once sold great works for flat gold in order to buy great people so I could secure a Heroic Age...

And I remember buying a great work from Barbarossa once. He was annoying me with his attempts to get it back from me for the rest of the game :D

And you thought Starbucks was expensive...
Starbucks is overpriced charcoal, but it's not expensive compared to good coffee. :p

And I remember buying a great work from Barbarossa once. He was annoying me with his attempts to get it back from me for the rest of the game :D
My last game I swapped great works with a leader (astonishingly a one-for-one, painting-for-painting swap), and the next time I asked for one of their great works they countered with the one I already sold them instead. :lol: Thanks, guys, but that really doesn't help me with theming my museum. :rolleyes:

Alexander The Not So Great taking a beating from Nan Madol :trouble:

20180419222124_1.jpg

Cree spy sighted at my campus.jpg

My second time spotting a Cree spy in one of my Campus districts.....am I supposed to notice your spy, Poundmaker!? Funny thing it, the spy stole a Eureka for a tech, and escaped a second time (the message says a "spy from an unknown Civ"), but I know it was you.....Poundmaker......

My second time spotting a Cree spy in one of my Campus districts.....am I supposed to notice your spy, Poundmaker!? Funny thing it, the spy stole a Eureka for a tech, and escaped a second time (the message says a "spy from an unknown Civ"), but I know it was you.....Poundmaker......

This seems like a bug. I've got an alliance with him now, and I can see his spy in my city :D You must be seeing him with Gandhi's eyes or something :D

This seems like a bug. I've got an alliance with him now, and I can see his spy in my city :D You must be seeing him with Gandhi's eyes or something :D

If Ghandi has an alliance with the Cree, that means he has shared visibility...

Guess that's a bug report guys.

Yep, it's because of shared visibility. It works the other way when you're playing as Poundmaker, too.

Yep, it's because of shared visibility. It works the other way when you're playing as Poundmaker, too.

Technophile Poundmaker is pretty scary. He can compete with Korea in the space race. They are both ahead of me in tech (I probably should have conquered a neighbor but I'm intimidated by the loyalty system and getting denounced by every other Civ as a result). Looks like the Russians want to stop them.

Russian Spy at Cree Spaceport.jpg

Top Bottom