Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Oceans doesn’t add natural gas. The mod the other user posted appears correct.

When you have so many mods you don't remember which one does which. :)

This is probably the strangest series of governments I've had, at least recently. From a recent Brazil game I did with score victory only. I especially like the Communism to Corporate Libertarianism transition.
BrazilGovernments.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a phenomenal start...for Pachacuti.

Korea has objected to the presence of my troops. Some people are so nervous - after all, they're just out for a training exercise*. Promise!

View attachment 650679

*(This week's exercise: how to throroughly plunder and capture a city in 2 turns.)
The Chuncheon Luncheon- all you can eat XP. First come first serve, though. There will only be walls while supplies last :lol:

The Chuncheon Luncheon- all you can eat XP. First come first serve, though. There will only be walls while supplies last :lol:
Chuncheon Jeomsim (pronounced roughly chum-shim). The Korean word for "lunch" conveniently alliterates...in English. :p

Korea has objected to the presence of my troops. Some people are so nervous - after all, they're just out for a training exercise*. Promise!

View attachment 650679

*(This week's exercise: how to throroughly plunder and capture a city in 2 turns.)
Troops? On the border? No idea what you are talking about!:mischief:
Troops.jpg

PS. This does actually count as "having troops on the border," as far as i can tell.

Also, when you declare war against Pericles.
PericlesWar.jpg

One of my best score victories yet!* How well did I uphold the spirit of Hammurabi?
PowerlessPowerful1.jpg

I think nuking half of the Inca's cities on the last turn of the game counts! And after I liberated Greece. . . from the Greeks! Very democratically of course. :mischief:
PowerlessPowerful2.jpg

*Honestly think this is the first time I've gotten in the top five outside of a domination game though I still conquered three capitals and eliminated two civs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom