Civ3 Complete

TheOne(AndOnly)

Chieftain
I've had Civ3 for a awhile and just recently got Civ3 Complete for play the world and Conquests. I got the game yesterday and played a game online no problem, but now when I start it up it just pops up the Civ3 Complete box and never loads, any help?

Oh, and I've already reinstalled. Twice. And i uninstalled Civ3 before installing Complete.

Is that the autorun you are talking about? If so, just click "Play". If it's not, can you give us a screenshot of it? (Hit Print Scrn next to F12, then paste in MS Paint (as a .jpg), and upload it here).

=\ As soon as I start it up again to takea screen shot the damn game works again. But the box I was talking about is the one that after you hit play that pops up to remind you that you are going to play Civilization. Like the one that pops up for Unreal Tournament, it doesn't have any option, jsut a picture and the title of the game. I'll still get a shot of the box up as soon as i have to start up again. Well thanks for making me try to get a screen shot.

Top Bottom