• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ4 BTS Patch v3.13 is up

I've read the change list and maybe I missed it but the most annoying aspect of BTS still exists as far as I can tell.

With the city gov turned off, when the Worker makes an improvement, the city will work that improvement. For example, stop working a 4 gold cottage for the newly built one.

Most annoying..anyone know if that's been fixed?

Yes, it has been addressed, and thank goodness. This was a show-stopper for me since I don't use any kind of automation in this game. Long live micromanagement.

From the changelist:
Upon tile improvement, citizens no longer get assigned to new plots when governor is not automated.

I applied the patch and now Civ will not start. I'm running vista...

* Problem was I was loading my mod by default... I guess I need to recompile the dll for 3.13... sucks to be me :)

I finally installed the patch and looked forward to having the leaderheads fixed. To my surprize, I can now see the learderheads, but they are now static. I can live with that until I can upgrade my motherboard so I can upgrade my video card.

well I had my first ever Civ IV crash to desktop today. I'm not so impressed with 3.13

Still no word from Firaxis on if they plan to fix their mistakes?

didn't care for the patch. used Bhruic's unofficial patch source code and recompiled the dll. premature release from the devs! just my 2 cents.

I may have missed it somewhere - but the unofficial patch... the AI were smarter? I almost feel like uninstalling the official patch and reloading just the unofficial!

I may have missed it somewhere - but the unofficial patch... the AI were smarter? I almost feel like uninstalling the official patch and reloading just the unofficial!

Bhruic's unofficial patch sits on top of the official one. It should only be used with 3.13. So your two choices are 3.02 + Solver's Unofficial patch, or 3.13 + Bhruic's Unofficial patch.

I can't even make a new game now with 3.13 patched, i have to revert to previous version i think...

Elfdemon, Are you trying to load a new game with a "new civ module". For some reason they are no longer working under 3.13.

Was hoping one of the wiz kids here could tell me why?

well i would update to 3.13 and use Bhruic's unofficial patch. im sure there are some who would disagree tho

I have vanilla Civ4 and BTS installed and the patch works fine for me so far running on a P4-1.6 with 512 MB RAM and a Radeon 9600 Pro-256 on WinXP Pro.

Load a saved game on huge map/marathon/18 civs at 1500 AD and that works fine as well.

I noticed that I can now trade any kind of resources with the AI, even those that they have already bought from me or those that they already own themselves and that is before any corporation was founded.

Really shouldn't get rid of the "glance" screen under diplomatic adviser as that was very useful. Now I have to go to each AI player and ask them what they think of someone from time to time. Bummer......

You guys talked about the Bhruic's patch, can someone post a link here? I try to search for it but couldn't find the link for details and download.

My thanks in advance.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246057

should be sticked... not sure why it isn't yet.

Lots of people (including me) have been clamoring for a sticky for Bhruic's unofficial patch, but apparently the mods have their reasons for refraining. I guess it's not too surprising considering that Solver's unofficial patch wasn't stickied either. But I wholeheartedly agree, that it SHOULD be stickied! I just cringe to think of all those poor souls who try to play 3.13 without it. It's even worse than trying to playing 3.02 without Solver's patch... at least 3.02 wasn't filled with game-breaking bugs.

Top Bottom