Civ4 GOTM Schedule

Your original post inspired me to create a vanilla map, which I have just uploaded.
Since I can't do warlords and vanilla doesn't have Great Generals, I couldn't do your suggested challenge; instead challenge is to kill the most units. Kind of like a cow award. I called it Grand General but maybe it should be the Butcher award. :ar15:
:woohoo::worship::thanx: I officially nominate you the Least :evil: Mapmaker (all mapmakers are :evil: so that's the best I can do).
Cow-award? Coward? Butch-er award? Award for being more Butch than normal? So who's the Butch-est?
Is there no award for the Sundance-est? (Sundance-est is the one who dances the most in the sun instead of dancing in the slaughterhause with the Butch-er knives.)

You bgored yourself when you quit botm133 in impatience. You could still be suffering with the others if you were more masochistic.
BOTM133 bgored me.

Anyway, not sure if you guys are lawyers or politicians but obviously society is the casualty. :cool:

Happy July 1st, everyone!!!

Gosh, you are so observant about dates. I've never had noticed it was July 1st! :p

On a completely separate note, I thought you might like to know that a BOTM 134 announcement has appeared, as if by magic. And obviously totally unrelated to any discussion here :)

Glad new ones are being posted and all, so I don't wanna sound ungrateful but. . . results from BOTM 131 please? :love:

I see BOTM 135 will be quite late, so I propose you to enable download at the same day it is made, without usual 3 days delay for pre-game discussion :)

I see BOTM 135 will be quite late, so I propose you to enable download at the same day it is made, without usual 3 days delay for pre-game discussion :)
OK. I have no valid excuses for my tardiness. But I will post something today. (promises promises) (you can believe it when you see it) And there will be a challenger deity version.
The mac save will be delayed, AlanH makes them after we upload the other files. (and sometimes Minou plays them.)

OK. I have no valid excuses for my tardiness. But I will post something today. (promises promises) (you can believe it when you see it) And there will be a challenger deity version.
The mac save will be delayed, AlanH makes them after we upload the other files. (and sometimes Minou plays them.)

I've uploaded the Saves. This might be a first - I didn't have any trouble, usually I do something wrong. We won't know until you try to play the game.
Contender - Emperor
Challenger - Deity
Adventurer - Prince

No barbarians. AIs start all saves start with Emperor units. Events on.
Archipelago.

Announcement coming soon.
---
btw, the schedule I posted a while back is just a plan; you can tell we usually diverge from it
anyone else amused that I nagged DS to release botm134 a day sooner than planned, and then I was two weeks late with botm135? :mischief:

I have full sympathy and understanding with the schedule, and fully appreciate the long due-dates for the omgoing games. Maybe even I get a chance to submit. Please, keep up the work slow-downs! ;)

Top Bottom