1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CIV4 Map of Planet Mars (v1.22b)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by GarretSidzaka, Jan 20, 2006.

1. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

thank you very much :)

2. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

hey everyone, im uploaded a brand new BtS version of the map. the new features are no limit to the number of civs, increased scenario options, and you can now pick any and all leaders and civs :)

check file database link in first post please :)

3. MotezumaMan

MotezumaMan Warlord

really even though i havent played it copper makes sense, since mars is made up of copper oxide. a terraformed mars would result in many copper deposits. EDIT: SORRY FOR BUMPING THIS, THAT FELT REALlY DUMB, EDIT: OOPS Mars is IRON Oxide , not copper, youre right.

4. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

well you can necrotize my threads anytime if you come to defend me from the horde

if you want to play this map with a great mod, check out mars now mod and play the "Mars" scenario map :)

he made this map look amazing, and he made it so it can be terraformed :)

5. MotezumaMan

MotezumaMan Warlord

Awesome map. Thank you EDIT: Just curious, is your avatar sam losco from trailer park boys?

6. Imaus

Imaus King

Just the map I was looking for! I would only had Elysium be its own island, but otherwise, top notch; especially when paired with more scifi civs and advanced tech eras.