CivAnon

Status
Not open for further replies.
really cool stuff and very funny!! True, as well. :rolleyes:
Who has done this side? Is it Firaxian? Must be or not???

You know, the funny thing is, I couldn't find ANYWHERE on that sight with any adresses on how to find the meeting places...

...But still, I claim Civ as the ONLY thing keeping me from insanity!

Virote_Considon said:
You know, the funny thing is, I couldn't find ANYWHERE on that sight with any adresses on how to find the meeting places...

...But still, I claim Civ as the ONLY thing keeping me from insanity!

I had the meeting place somewhere. But it doesn't matter- I didnt go anyway. I was too busy destroying the Ottomans! :lol:

This is funny! I especially like the "cured" viking holding her wife while looking over the horizont :goodjob:!

Aks K

Stilgar08 said:
really cool stuff and very funny!! True, as well. :rolleyes:
Who has done this side? Is it Firaxian? Must be or not???

Has to be, isn't that Sid Meier in it?

Louis XXIV said:
Has to be, isn't that Sid Meier in it?

yeah, sid was in it at the end.

And they poke a little fun at Bush, too...

:hmm:

Its a creative idea. It was pretty funny too :)

LOL!

OMG that is hilarious stuff.

I especially like Edna in the main movie.

"But when I was finally able to split the atom I built me a bomb, and dropped it on every ************* that got in my way."

:lol:

Our deep and dark fantasy to rule a whole planet by ourselves is the real fuel for our addiction.....even the fantasy to nuke a nation with any real consequence is our thoughts.

Couldnt stop laughing for about 10mints. :) Also, it was the first time i actually saw my hero, Sid Meyer :worship: , who stole the best years of my youth...

Vael said:
LOL!

OMG that is hilarious stuff.

I especially like Edna in the main movie.

"But when I was finally able to split the atom I built me a bomb, and dropped it on every ************* that got in my way."

:lol:

It's been quite a while since I have posted, but that is just downright funny. WTG Edna. Show no mercy honey!

That was one of the best promotions I have ever seen for a game. The old lady stole the show. How great! Interesting that every movie was with Quicktime yet us Mac guys probably will have to wait quite a while for the Civ 4.....

No respect, we get no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom