CivII:ToT NoLimits

Baka

Chieftain
I just tried the CivII:ToT NoLimits patch thing, and it turned it into the classic MGE style terrain/units etc. Is there any way to have it unlimited with the ToT graphics? :)

Hmmm, thats weird. I just tried making a normal one player game, and the graphics are fine. Same for Hotseat & Network... But as soon as I load up my network game I was playing, it goes into classic graphics O.o

Baka said:
Hmmm, thats weird. I just tried making a normal one player game, and the graphics are fine. Same for Hotseat & Network... But as soon as I load up my network game I was playing, it goes into classic graphics O.o
Some people might actually say that's a bonus. It sounds to me like you're saving your games in the wrong directory. Standard games should be saved to the Original subdirectory, not the main Test of Time directory. Likewise, scenario games should be saved in their respective subdirectories.

Ohok, that would make sense. I had to copy the save accross from the other PC to run it, I didn't actually think about where to save it :p

Top Bottom