CivIII all specialunits mod

TheDuckOfFlanders

the fish collecter
I have changed the rule's so that every civ can create every special unit ,at a bit larger cost than normally.Check it out and comment.

Attachments

• allunits.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,586
Nice, more units :)

But how do I install this?

simple unzip and rename to civ3mod.bic and move it to civ3 main folder?

I changed the hitpoint system so that extra combat experience is less drastic.conscripts have 6 hp ,regular 8 hp ,veteran 10 hp and elite 12 hp.

Attachments

• allunits.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 311
Must be that some people don't like it to much ,but i can't change it if i don't get suggestions of what schould be changed.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
Must be that some people don't like it to much ,but i can't change it if i don't get suggestions of what schould be changed.

In fact, only one person doesn't like it, if you keep the mouse over the stars you'll see that. People are not using this feature like they should, they are wasting the oportunity to give the moders some feedback, since very few are rating the mods.

How do you combine two mods? Do you have to edit the rules in one of them?

I liked your idea, but i can't rate your mod till I have the game and can really evaluate it.

considering the post creator hasn't updated this thread for 2 years, I dont think you'll get any answer out of him.

I'll try:

Play it like a normal scenario. The map's blank in the editor because there isn't a custom map, it just randomly creates one.

Top Bottom