Civil servants on strike?

Abraxis

Spoiler :

As you can see, I have Civil Service (otherwise acoustics would not be available). That farm under the highlighted worker is only generating a single extra food compared to the tiles next to it, across the river, with incomplete farms.

What am I missing here? Is this a bug? Should I go report this to Firaxis? It's deity and I was kinda relying on this city to have a lot of food. :sad: Do I need to stop playing until there's a fix, or am I a moron and missing something that should be obvious? Version is current to whatever steam has it at on 1/11/2014.

It's a hill: you ARE getting +2 food.

It's a hill, you get +1 food from the farm and +1 food from the water from the civil service. Therefore you're getting the +2 food.

Because it's a hill!!! omgoodness, I thought it was flat... lol, guess these old eyes aren't what they used to be :lol:

That's what I thought too, thankyou for making me feel a little less like a half-wit.

With that sorted out, anyone know if forts still act as canals across single tiles? If I build a fort on that banana resource, would I get ocean access?

Top Bottom