Civilization Request Thread

I am no good at creating the factions. I can do the map and have ample research (as a Historian) for shields, special units etc...

I'd love to work with someone who can programme the factions on this. I can provide everything else. Contact me on jfrankcom@btinternet.com

(FIRST) MEXICAN EMPIRE (1824)

Leader: Agustín de Iturbide (Washington could be for the Diplomacy Screen)

Trait: Viva México! (+2 :) to luxury resources, +1 :) to Horse, Cattle, Sheep and Wheat. Increases :mad: for number of cities)

Building: Zócalo (Replaces Garden. Can be built in a City that its not along a river. Gives +2 :culture:. Cost: 135. Maintenance: 3 :commerce:)

Unit: Zapatistas/Rurales/Revolucionarios (Replaces Lancer. Ignores Terrain cost, +20%fighting in Hills)

Symbol: (by Me)

City List (Organized by Historical and Cultural importance in 1824, the names are also in their first form such as Valladolid -Actual Morelia-)

Ciudad de México
Guadalajara
Veracruz
Santiago de Querétaro
Valladolid
Puebla de los Ángeles
Acapulco
Monterrey
Paso del Norte
Guanajuato Capital
San Antonio
Oaxaca
San Diego
Señora de Zacatecas
Villa Hermosa
Santa Anna de Tampico
Culiacán
Campeche
Mazatlán
San Francisco
Mérida
San Blas
Ciudad Real
Sarape de Saltillo
Chihuahua
Comayagua
Victoria de Durango
Chilpancingo
San Luis Potosí
Villa del Pitic
Quetzaltenango
San José del Cabo
Albuquerque
Villa de Aguayo
San Salvador
Pachuca
Granada
San Bernardo
Nicoya
Los Ángeles

Map (By me)

It would be awesome if someone create this Mod :)

Anybody suggested Moorish civilization yet? Someone who has better computer skills could create it.

Ideas:

Leader: Abd-ar-Rahman III

Trait: Moorish Architecture (better chance to get great engineer?)

UU: Black Guard (pikeman)?
UB: Medina quarter

Lenin

Soviet

+1 on this. Trotsky could be a great general who would appear, Marx, Engels would be philosophers, Dostoevsky could be one of many various great artists, theme music could be the Internationale during gameplay :D . I would also think Bolshevism or Marxism should be included as an optional tech or social policy. I would avoid the terms which are based on individual leaders names for the most part... stepping into that holy war would end up limiting the appeal of such a mod.

I dunno if somebody proposed,but can u do the Dacian Nation!?

here is the the Dacian borders in Decebalus reign.Basicly what is now romania,republic of moldova and some parts of bulgaria ukrain and hungary.I'm not that big of a pro in editing,but this is wut I could come up with

this is it's leader,Decebalus,nobody knows how he exactly looked like,but this is a sketch

THe simbol,well,after some research I found out that the Dacian simbol was the octagonal star,if somebody has a better version,please post

Dacian cities(that where discovered till now)

Amutria
Aizis
Arcidava
Argedava
Arcinna
Arcodabara
Cumidava
Sarmisegetutsa(Capital)
Deva
Dinogetia
Dokidava
Genucla
Helis
Marcodava
Napoca
Netindava
Patridava
Pelendava
Petrodava
Piroboridava
Ramidava
Ranisstorum
Romula
Rusidava
Sacidava
Sangidava
Sucidava
Tamasidava
Tapae
Troesmis
Utidava
Zargidava
Ziridava
Zurobara
Zusidava

Unit: Dacian Falxmen(Replaces warrior) have a +20% bonus fighting in woods
Building : Zamolxis Temple (replaces monument) +3 culture no maintaience
trait : 15 xp to land units before entering the clasical era

Genoa

Leader-Simone Boccanegra.

UU-Genoan crossbowman
UB-Genoan bank
Trait- +for sea units,+1 coin to every comercial bilding.
I have made 1/2 of civilization.

Belarus
LH-Lukashenko
UU-BMR Stalker
UB-Belorus factory
Trait-+1 "apple" to weat and

Switzerland (with Jo'burg to replace Vienna):
Leader-William tell
UU - Schweizergarde (+33% fighting in woodlands)
UB - Stadsrat (replaces courthouse, +4 production in annexed capitals, +2 in others)
Trait - Älpine farmers: Can build farms on snow tiles, can pass through mountains

Definetly the mongols, but im secretly hoping it'll be the first professionally made DLC. As its been important in all the other civs and as only able to be represented of the nomad empires its vitally important.

but Wales would be my request.
With Owain Glyndŵr as the leader
with a military bonus or maybe a revolt based one like domai had in SMAC, maybe one that greatly benefits small empires but penalizes large ones.
where you might go for pictures? i really wouldnt know. I vaguely recall there being a welsh civ for IV for that might be a good place to find a list of city-names too

I second your proposition i'm new to modding but i'll have a go ill use Glyndwrs proper flag instead of welsh flag, and is there option like in other civ to choose between leaders as it would also be good playing as King Llywelyn the last king of wales, ill research and build up plan etc unless someone else has got progress on this mod

Parthia
Lithuania
Khazars
Aquitania
Elam
Nabatae
Nubia
Sassanid
Akkad
Slovakia
Czech Republic

Would love to have a BAVARIAN civilization.

leader : Ludwig II.

Symbol:

Special Unit:
Bavarian Husar

Special Building:
Beertent

Special Wonder:
Neuschwanstein

If you need cities, I could easily provide all of them.

I just realized I should've posted this in here rather than as its own thread. Hope you all like the suggestion:

Kingdom of Italy (1861-1943) or Sicily (1130-1266).

Leader: Vittorio Emmanuele (Italy), Roger II (Sicily)

Trait:
For Vittorio: "Padre della Patria", +1 food and +1 production in each city
for Roger: "Sicilian Domination", +1 combat strength to land and naval units

Unique Unit: Condottiero, replaces Longswordsman, same stats but also gives 10% combat bonus to friendly units in adjacent tiles.

Unique Building: Piazza, replaces Market, gives normal +25% gold but also +1 culture.

Hope someone can make it, or it gets put in first exp.

Finnish Empire

Leader: Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim

Unique Trait: Sisu
Units do not receive movement penalty from marsh, forest or hills.

Unique Unit: Finnish Jaeger
Replaces infantry. Gains combat bonus in forest, marsh, hills and snow and when fighting tanks.

Unique Unit: Hakkapeliitta
Replaces cavalry. Combat bonus when attacking.

I'm actually surprised that this wasn't requested earlier.

I second your proposition i'm new to modding but i'll have a go ill use Glyndwrs proper flag instead of welsh flag, and is there option like in other civ to choose between leaders as it would also be good playing as King Llywelyn the last king of wales, ill research and build up plan etc unless someone else has got progress on this mod

I was wondering if you was still working on this (Civ - Wales). I'm building a scenario for the British Isles and could really use this new Civ to add to it. I would be willing to help in anyway I could. I haven't ever modded before, but willing to learn. Thanks.

Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
Trait: Exporter Of Potassium
UB: Tinshein Swimming Pool
UU: Azamat

Top Bottom