Civilizations Poll

What would you like to see happen to the Civs in LoR?

• Remove Austria

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Remove Poland

• Merge Iriquois and Sioux back into Native America

• Reinstate Holy Rome (will require a civ to be removed)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Keep things as they are now

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just like voting in polls :)

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

phungus420

Deity
I'm curious if people want to make changes to the base civs in LoR. Specifically if people want to see Poland and/or Austria cut out, and dish out their leaderhead slots to other civs. Also I'd like like to know if people want to see the Holy Roman Empire reinstated. Personally I'd be fine with taking out Poland and Austria, these were inherented from the Wolfshanze mod, but I"m not convinced they are needed, or that they really add anything to the game, likewise I'm not convinced Holy Rome should have been cut. But my oppinion and tastes here aren't really important, it's not that big of a deal to me in the first place, I've just been eying the 4 leaderhead slots thinking about other civs like Byzantium that could use those to have a second leader. And overall I'm more interested to know the general oppinion of the playerbase of LoR. LoRs development here will take the direction that most of the players want, so if you guys want Austria cut and Holy Rome reinstated, that's what we'll do, if not things will stay the same.

I do like the Austrian and Polish civs very much and would be sad if they were taken out. I like everything as it is!

well, I'm kinda biased here of course, but my impression was that the HRE was not quite as tight an empire as later austria was, more like a integrative structure for other smaller kingdoms and duchys, etc. then again, I'm not really an expert anyway. I did like the split to sioux and iriquois. and lastly, I'd prefer more civs to giving extra leaders to other civs. it just feels more varied with more civ options.

I am from Germany and we consider HRE as a kind of medieval forerunner (as other central european nationalities, including Austria might, too). It seems to be really strange for me to see 2 "Germanys" in the game.

So just leave out HRE and just keep things as they are..

Australia Biatches!!!! :D

LOL

Jokin. :)

Everythings cool as is :)

Top Bottom