CivVIReplay

CivVIReplay 1.3 (Beta)

keride

Chieftain
keride submitted a new resource:

CivVIReplay - Parse and view your .Civ6save files

Resume
Analyse, learn, progress with this tool by replaying your game and look over your opponent strategies.

Load one or multiple saves and explore the state of the turn.

Instruction
Menu -> Open if you want to load a single save
Menu -> Open Directory and select a folder. If you want to look at your whole game, setup your game by saving each turn and load the auto (located usually at "..Document\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Saves")

Current Features

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: PiR
Hi! Very excited to try this out, but I'm unable to get it running on windows. Is there some configuration or software I need to install before being able to run this? Thanks for this amazing contribution!

Hi! Very excited to try this out, but I'm unable to get it running on windows. Is there some configuration or software I need to install before being able to run this? Thanks for this amazing contribution!
Hi ! It is quite strange actually ... Do you mean you don't get the first window (an empty black one with a menu) or do you mean you manage to get the window but after you try to read a save it fails ? If it's the first option have you got any error message to help me understand your bug ? Otherwise you can try to update your drivers before. If it is the second one your probably get a parsing error. If it is the case could you send me the save you are trying to read ? I will try to update the error handling in the next version.

keride updated CivVIReplay with a new update entry:

Firaxis update and features

- Fix parsing issues with firaxis update. This version is working only with post firaxis update saves.
- Improve parsing error resilience
- New feature : click on a leader to see from its point of view (with fog of war). Add option to update minimap with fog of war
- Districts in construction are now transparent
- Add turns to next tech/dogme

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just crashes upon opening/starting the .exe for me. Screen appears for 2 seconds and then just closes itself.

Just crashes upon opening/starting the .exe for me. Screen appears for 2 seconds and then just closes itself.

Mhh it may be due to my game engine which crash in your setup. I will add next version some crash dump to be able to correct it !

Did you already add the crash dump? The log.txt doesn't show anything when it's crashing.

Did you already add the crash dump? The log.txt doesn't show anything when it's crashing.
Sorry it takes time because I was on holidays but now I am back to add some new features ! :)

So the new version adds a log at the engine level to be able to debug your problem.
Can you provide me the engine log you can find at : %appdata%/../Local/Temp (you just have to type this in your explorer) the file is called EngineLogger.log.

Thank you for your help !

Sorry it takes time because I was on holidays but now I am back to add some new features ! :)

So the new version adds a log at the engine level to be able to debug your problem.
Can you provide me the engine log you can find at : %appdata%/../Local/Temp (you just have to type this in your explorer) the file is called EngineLogger.log.

Thank you for your help !

Hm the only thing showing up in the logs is:

DisplayWindow ready ...
Vulkan ready ...

Hm the only thing showing up in the logs is:

DisplayWindow ready ...
Vulkan ready ...

Hi Noxempire,
I have continued investigating this bug. I have added a crash dump but it seems it is an issue with some pilots of some graphic cards with my engine. I have not yet found an solution of this probleme, I keep on searching a mean to bypass that. I will keep you up to date when I found it !

Top Bottom