Clan Strategies

Nadrak

Chieftain
Hello,

I obliviously need a help. I tried to play these guys, but I can't get over their early stage. How to play them properly? I hit their WS after few turns granting them some units for exploration. You can buy them, but then you are hindered more by their upkeep (that -10% :science: is bad).
I try to expand forts via Bosses, but after few turns they are taken by barbarians and turned to cities...what...? Their fort commanders can't gain str promos...how are they supposed to defend themselves? Am I supposed to buy units from fort commanders and then pay 50 gold for each just to defend a fort?

Thank you for your input, maybe I don't get how to play them...:rolleyes:

Hello,

I obliviously need a help. I tried to play these guys, but I can't get over their early stage. How to play them properly? I hit their WS after few turns granting them some units for exploration. You can buy them, but then you are hindered more by their upkeep (that -10% :science: is bad).
I try to expand forts via Bosses, but after few turns they are taken by barbarians and turned to cities...what...? Their fort commanders can't gain str promos...how are they supposed to defend themselves? Am I supposed to buy units from fort commanders and then pay 50 gold for each just to defend a fort?

Thank you for your input, maybe I don't get how to play them...:rolleyes:

Most of what you've mentioned has already been changed (most notably the Fort issues, no more automatic spawning of barb cities there; Only affected the Clan).

Let's just say, the Clan has been changed quite a bit. Not too many changes, but they're big enough that they'll play very differently.

Top Bottom