code of One City Challenge

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
I'm currently looking through the assets trying to find where the information is on One City Challenges. I'd like to locate both the code and where the game options are set when selectiong OCC. One thing to note is that I am not familiar with python, though I am working on it.

I figured I might as well post a help thread while I looked for it myself. With any luck, someone here will know where it is prior to me finding it. Which could be a while! :D

I'm currently looking through the assets trying to find where the information is on One City Challenges. I'd like to locate both the code and where the game options are set when selectiong OCC. One thing to note is that I am not familiar with python, though I am working on it.

I figured I might as well post a help thread while I looked for it myself. With any luck, someone here will know where it is prior to me finding it. Which could be a while! :D

OCC code is mostly in SDK

Yea it and all other Game options are encoded entirely in the SDK, theirs an Enum GAMEOPTION_ONE_CITY_CHALLENGE which you can search for in the code ware it will be used in if statements to produce the various effects.

Top Bottom