Cold War Game up for grabs

Ayetach

Chieftain
Greetings everyone,

I'm interested in playing a cold war scenario (First Strike) with another player. I've tweaked the AI and other functionalities so that game play is more realistic in some ways. If you are interested you will need to email me ooayetachoo@gmail.com. I can send you a winRAR file of the scenario I adjusted.

As some of you may know, the creator of this scenario did make a series of house rules and although I find them interesting, I prefer a more simple house rule set-up for game play, here are some of the rules I have in mind:

-NATO or Warsaw Pact are the only two organizations you can pick from.
-Nuclear weapons can only be produced in the USSR, US, France, & UK (for human players) however placement of those missiles can be anywhere.
-ICBMs cannot be carried on submarines
-ICBMs can only be built by the USSR and USA (while France and UK produce MRBM missiles).
-Role play is a must! It can set the mood for all kinds of events around the world, it can change the climate of tension dramatically if done well (simply attach a note or something describing the event [i.e. With the approval of the UN, US and French forces are deployed in Zaire to engage in peace-keeping... etc, etc...])

This isn't necessarily a rule but for realism this idea can be applied as well:
-Carrier Fleets tend to be 2 subs (with or without MRBMs), one aircraft carrier with 2 fighters and a bomber, two destroyers, one or two frigates, and one AEGIS cruiser

If any of this interests you just drop me a line at the said email above I'll be flexible on how we can play and when (it can move along much more quickly with two players as opposed to 5 or so).

~M. :p

Top Bottom