Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

The Polandball thing's for Civs we've actually released, jsyk. =]

Hell, I'd have to add like 57 civs to that coming soon area.

Oh yeah, TP, y'all should probably update your sigblock whenever. =]

I'm still unsure if we're actually going to do ******, but I'm really excited for ******!

******* **** *** with a ******* RAKE-

What? It looked fun? =]

The possibility exists but is unlikely, the real major group missing is Samoa but the aim I think in general was just to give all the parts of Polynesia to more appropriate civs - Hawaii has the leader, Tonga has an abstraction of the UA, Maori have the UU and Rapa Nui has the UI.

I love how the Boers have terrible culture in every game I play with them.

The Boers always go super expansive in my game :)

Anyway, back on the topic of a 3D leader, I'll draw up some candidates now!

******* is going to be such an awesome ********** civ, I mean ***** is so ****** that it ****** flamingoes and ****** people are just so cool. And I mean Sa****** is such an awesome capital for *****!

Are you doing a Gibraltar civ? An additional Vietnam civ? A Singapore civ? A Peter the great civ?! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!:eek::eek::eek::crazyeye:

The candidates are up! Let me know what you leader you'd like to potentially see in 3D :)

Vote Now!

Note: Vietnam isn't included because of the massive amounts of votes it'd receive :lol:

Are you doing a Gibraltar civ? An additional Vietnam civ? A Singapore civ? A Peter the great civ?! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!:eek::eek::eek::crazyeye:

Since Eli dodged what Pouakai said, then it must be what Pouakai said: YEMEN!

Reposting because of last page syndrome :crazyeye:

The candidates are up! Let me know what you leader you'd like to potentially see in 3D :)

Vote Now!

Note: Vietnam isn't included because of the massive amounts of votes it'd receive :lol:

Top Bottom