• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I do, to some extent.

Welcome to the job! ;)

No seriously, if you want the job, message me on Steam. I'm still Neirai the Forgiven.

Mirwais' traits tentatively set as Spiritual (He first started planning the revolution on a Hajj) and Protective (Squashing multiple Persian armies sent to destroy his rebelion). Thoughts?

We already outlined Mirwais' traits as Spiritual and Creative - but it's amongst a massive list of compatibilities we need to fix with Afghanistan.

No, Jifford, no! We can't let him breed! WHAT HATH YOUR FELL SCIENCE WROOOUGHT!

=[

I think it's less science and more foul sorceries.

Guys, Natan reproduces through mitosis.

ROTFLMAO. Good joke.

Alrighty, let's talk about Vietnam, The Dene and the Boers. Remember that the benefits of the Decisions aim to further perpetuate the Unique Abilities and Attributes. We also need to keep in mind that we are looking for one Decision related to the leader and one decision related to the Civ itself.

Let me hear what you got! :)

Boers: establish the boer commando (maybe?)

That is their UU, I think creating one in your cities = establishing them.

Edit: I got one; establishing the triumvirate (or 'Driebond'). Since you are able to settle your cities really far apart city connections can become a problem,
Spoiler :
That is at least something I experienced when playing the Boers. Forward settling is awesome and encouraged but you leave vast tracts of neutral land open. This might result in broken connections when the AI settles or expands their borders on your roads there, and when they refuse to an open border treaty it leaves you with having half of your empire not being connected. This happened allot in one of my games with the Boers and happens allot in Civ overall when you go forward settling, it denies you a great sum of gold.
so what I was thinking is that this decision could create a capital connection with enclosed cities. The way I see it is that it symbolically represents the collaboration of the Boer Republics, where those enclosed cities (which might be connected to each other but not the capital) represent little republics. I don't know what requirements would make sense except for having at least two unconnected cities, I think an era restriction wouldn't be much fun since you deal with this problem early on.

You could have establish the Volkssraad as a decision.

Often what I do to relate something to the UA is ask myself, "if you're doing the UA right, what else will be happening?"

For example, the Blackfoot UA gives you +XP when you're near enemy troops.
Which means units will be leveling up.
So I created "Honor the Warrior Society" which gives culture when your units level up.

OrderOfOlav is thinking on the right track, I think.

(The Boer UA causes a lot of cities to be forward settled.)
(Which means cities will be far from the capital....)

What is the new Boer design like, anyway?

Good point. Any UA-extension Decisions should really be related to the 2.0 UA, not the current one.

Also, I'm happy to announce that Mewr11 has began working on mod compatibility for CL mods. If all goes well, this should result in much faster mod turnaround and a much broader scope of compatibility.

Top Bottom