Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Hiya! As the Wabanaki, I have a bug where moving captured workers onto my cities dismantles them (have fun with that image) for production. I am using a lot of mods, including the CP, civs by ya'll, JFD, Tarisco, Tomatekh, more civs, and others, as well as E&D, IGE, Info Addict and JFD's Cul Div, RTP, and CID. I can provide a full list, and I can provide logs, but I haven't reset them in a long time, if you need.

Love your guys' stuff! :D

Beothuk civ is bugged. There is error in database.log and lua file throws an error.

Odd, since I'm actually playing through a game with them and everything I'm doing is working.... but maybe it's one of the rarer mythic emblems.

Thats unfortunate...

If I may ask one of the modders though, do you guys have a rough idea of when your tlingit mod will be ready. I've been planning to use them in an AI game that I am really eager to start this upcoming long weekend.

Thats unfortunate...

If I may ask one of the modders though, do you guys have a rough idea of when your tlingit mod will be ready. I've been planning to use them in an AI game that I am really eager to start this upcoming long weekend.

Difficult to gauge. It'll be done when it's ready, and at this point it's around 85% completed (we just need to sort out lua fixes!).

We'll definitely be seeing a release this week, so our modding golden age isn't over just yet ;)

The issue with creating a new civ every week is that it typically takes somewhere between 2 weeks and 2 months for me to create working lua soooooo 1 week is pretty tight. Nothing has to fail or throw me curve balls to make that schedule a reality.

The Tlingit are throwing some curve balls. We should be able to get them out this week, but it might take a few extra days.

Hey, you guys have been pumping out civs - awesome civs btw - at an impressively fast rate for a while now, so really, I think everyone can wait patiently a while longer. That said, it'll be nice to see the Tlingit released :D.

Btw, any word on the progress of South Africa? It's been a while since we've heard anything on that front (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention :p).

Hey, you guys have been pumping out civs - awesome civs btw - at an impressively fast rate for a while now, so really, I think everyone can wait patiently a while longer. That said, it'll be nice to see the Tlingit released :D.

Btw, any word on the progress of South Africa? It's been a while since we've heard anything on that front (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention :p).

I heard a bit of rumbling about a week ago, referring to walruses and nobel prizes.

....sooooon

Hey all,

First off, I want to commend the work on these mods. I've enjoyed them very much and it's helped to revitalize my interest in civ - especially the Mexico mod. Artistically, it may be my favorite mod on the workshop in its entirety.

I have a quick inquiry and request, however.

As a personal project, I'm trying to combine Leugi's Gran Colombia civ (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161615476) with the Hacienda improvement from Colonialist Legacies' Mexico. I'm not trying to make this my own mod, I am just trying to add some flavor to a civilization (Colombia) I have become rather interested in as of late. (I kinda want to imagine that Pablo Escobar is in one of the Haciendas).

I've tried messing with the code to add the Hacienda into the Gran Colombia civilization but I've had little luck. Once again, this is an odd request, but it's just something I'd like to try out since I've become very interested in Latin American history over the last couple of years.

Would anyone know of any logical way to go about this or offer any insight (with all credit due and in respect of course)?

Hey all,

First off, I want to commend the work on these mods. I've enjoyed them very much and it's helped to revitalize my interest in civ - especially the Mexico mod. Artistically, it may be my favorite mod on the workshop in its entirety.

I have a quick inquiry and request, however.

As a personal project, I'm trying to combine Leugi's Gran Colombia civ (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161615476) with the Hacienda improvement from Colonialist Legacies' Mexico. I'm not trying to make this my own mod, I am just trying to add some flavor to a civilization (Colombia) I have become rather interested in as of late. (I kinda want to imagine that Pablo Escobar is in one of the Haciendas).

I've tried messing with the code to add the Hacienda into the Gran Colombia civilization but I've had little luck. Once again, this is an odd request, but it's just something I'd like to try out since I've become very interested in Latin American history over the last couple of years.

Would anyone know of any logical way to go about this or offer any insight (with all credit due and in respect of course)?

This thread isn't the place for coaching. That said, it'll be more helpful if you told us what part isn't working -- can you get the Hacienda to show up in game but it doesn't work? Is it not working at all?

...In either case, there's a mod help forum.

Spoiler :

This thread isn't the place for coaching. That said, it'll be more helpful if you told us what part isn't working -- can you get the Hacienda to show up in game but it doesn't work? Is it not working at all?

...In either case, there's a mod help forum.

Thank you, my apologies - I'm rather new to the forums. I've been lurking for some time but I've just now decided to be active. I'm having issues finding the help forum - would you mind giving me a link?

But yeah - I basically attempted to merge the relevant Hacienda files into the Gran Colombia mod folder. Then I tried to go into the civ load order file and add all the references to the Hacienda that were in the Mexico file.

Either way - it doesn't work at all. In fact, it crashes the tech tree and makes it unusable. :/

Thank you, my apologies - I'm rather new to the forums. I've been lurking for some time but I've just now decided to be active. I'm having issues finding the help forum - would you mind giving me a link?

But yeah - I basically attempted to merge the relevant Hacienda files into the Gran Colombia mod folder. Then I tried to go into the civ load order file and add all the references to the Hacienda that were in the Mexico file.

Either way - it doesn't work at all. In fact, it crashes the tech tree and makes it unusable. :/

I can understand it being confusing, because it's actually the Civ5 - Creation & Customization forum head: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393 -- instead of a specific "help me" subforum.

Top Bottom