Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Much darker. I've had them in the same game.

Oh and Neirai wanted me to share this:

Spoiler :

Aztecs and Huns? Tlingit are in for some trouble.

Who knows?

Oh wait i do lol.

We have a couple of options that we narrowed down to two. Still unsure what colour scheme to go with out of the following:

Personally I think the first fits the PNW art style more and doesn't look as similar to my Nenets scheme but I genuinely think it could go either way.

I am interested in what Pouakai looks for in colour schemes though :p

I'll second what Senshi said.

Personally I think the first fits the PNW art style more and doesn't look as similar to my Nenets scheme but I genuinely think it could go either way.

Likewise. I think that the former fits the Tlingit much more:

Spoiler :

And yeah, probably want to avoid another aqua in NA :)

Colors are always tough, especially since TPang has proven resistant to opening the treasure trove that is pink.

Colors are always tough, especially since TPang has proven resistant to opening the treasure trove that is pink.

What about using "salmon" instead? TPang might fall for it think it looks nice and the fish itself is common to the PNW.

It's a real shame, because pink is such an underutilised colour and most of the civs that use pink look quite good. Champa, Tonga, Kyrat, Korea-if-I-can-afford-to-be-cocky, Slovenia and Las Vegas all spring to mind.

I like the first one as well! [emoji3]

Besides, it's getting increasingly harder to pick clearly distinguishable colours which are still pleasing to the eye.

Top Bottom