Colonization

MrBanana

Prince
Considering we will probably be the first to optics, take a look at the map. The petal is in the center. Unless there is just empty ocean, there is probably going to be some empty land that we can have the first look at. If there is food out there, may I suggest trying to bullb astronomy? We'll have the two prereqs for it.

Someone on our ETTT alliance is going after astronomy, I think we are pretty sure of that. Could be us if it works. It would also be exceptionally useful to blockade/pillage trade routes from someone like mavericks, they simply would not be able to touch galleons since they have much higher relative strengths than galleys/triremes.

One thing I think we ought to ponder though is how much land is really out there. If we look at the F8 and F9 statistics, it would seem to me that almost all of the land in the world is actually already on what we've explored. The total land area just doesn't seem enough for there to be a lot of island archipelagoes out there to settle at Astronomy. A shame if true, but if not something we could work out when we make discoveries I guess.

We could probably work out if there's any land out there based on resources. So far, we haven't seen any horses, ivory, cows or marble. If we find out other petals are lacking in these, then they are likely out on a (very small) island. We should probably ask Sirius and Amazon if they've explored their respective petals yet.

Yes, it is possible, I expect there to be horses somewhere at least, really only fair. I thought some team maybe had cows as a home island resource though (so far we have rice, wheat, corn, pigs, fish, and ??? I thought was cows).

Marble I really expect to be on the "desert" peninsulas between every other civ, like Stone was between us and CDZ. Ivory is a mystery I guess.

Top Bottom