Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT)

Can someone please post a download link for v9?

I found the download link for v8 a few pages back, but i wouldn't mind an updated version :).

No, modbrowser does NOT work and NO, i can't disable the router firewall because idon't have the admin pw. :/

thanks

Most routers have a default password.

At your own risk you may use the cold reset: unplug the router and make it lose all stored information.
A cold reset is NOT done by pushing a reset button :nono: , it is done by unplugging.
Take off the electricity for a while. For a while is necessary to unload the capacitors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor) that keep the voltage up for a while thus keeping the data. Normally that saves you from losing data if there is a short break of power.
The memory is really reset when the voltage = 0 zero.

Mind you ! You lose all data on your router!
So you better make a backup or put down in writing how you organised it.
Making backups and notes is always a good thing. Saved me many times. :)

After unplugging for a while most equipment falls back to the (factory) default mode.

You may be lucky when you connect it to power again (after a while) your firewall just is off, since that is the default situation.

Default may mean: no password at all, most likely it is something silly like “ admin ” or “ 0000 “ .
If not, your default password is mentioned in the documentation of your router.
If you lost your documentation you can probably find the default password at the site of the company that made your router.
You better lookup your default password first before you start unplugging !

In the end do not forget to install/organise your router again ! ;)

Hope it helps some of you

Greetings
Viator

Noob question:

I installed v9 and when i play i don't see unit information banner like Civ 5 vanilla. How i get back unit information banner?

Thanks viator for the input, but i knew that. Still with no admin pw and no idea what the original settings are and a few more people using this router i just can't unplug it ;).

Either i was blind as a duck or someone ninja edited something ... seems the download file for v9 is in the original post now. Thanks :D

Most routers have a default password.

At your own risk you may use the cold reset: unplug the router and make it lose all stored information.
A cold reset is NOT done by pushing a reset button :nono: , it is done by unplugging.
Take off the electricity for a while. For a while is necessary to unload the capacitors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor) that keep the voltage up for a while thus keeping the data. Normally that saves you from losing data if there is a short break of power.
The memory is really reset when the voltage = 0 zero.

Mind you ! You lose all data on your router!
So you better make a backup or put down in writing how you organised it.
Making backups and notes is always a good thing. Saved me many times. :)

After unplugging for a while most equipment falls back to the (factory) default mode.

You may be lucky when you connect it to power again (after a while) your firewall just is off, since that is the default situation.

Default may mean: no password at all, most likely it is something silly like “ admin ” or “ 0000 “ .
If not, your default password is mentioned in the documentation of your router.
If you lost your documentation you can probably find the default password at the site of the company that made your router.
You better lookup your default password first before you start unplugging !

In the end do not forget to install/organise your router again ! ;)

Hope it helps some of you

Greetings
Viator

Usually the html interface for the router has a factory reset option, or failing that, you can usually press AND HOLD the reset button for like 10 seconds to do a factory reset. Just look up the user manual for your router, it should tell you how.

Love this mod! I have a couple of really small issues though:
1. I'm not crazy about the scout upgrade path change (to horsemen); is there a way to disable it?
2. The tooltip for the harbor does not reflect the +1G for water tiles from the city development mod.
Thanks for putting this together! Combined with the tectonics mapscript and city state diplomacy mod, civ heaven!

Noob question:

I installed v9 and when i play i don't see unit information banner like Civ 5 vanilla. How i get back unit information banner?
Do you mean help popup obove minimap? You can enable it through config.lua -> Hide_PlotHelpPopup change to false

Love this mod! I have a couple of really small issues though:
1. I'm not crazy about the scout upgrade path change (to horsemen); is there a way to disable it?
2. The tooltip for the harbor does not reflect the +1G for water tiles from the city development mod.
Thanks for putting this together! Combined with the tectonics mapscript and city state diplomacy mod, civ heaven!
1. Yes, go to ModMods\Upgrade All Units\
edit Units.xml with notepad and delete this lines:
Code:
		<Row>
			<UnitType>UNIT_SCOUT</UnitType>
			<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_HORSEMAN</UnitClassType>
		</Row>
2. Maybe updated version of this mod will fix it.

Love this modpack :)
Just wanted to recommend adding the mod "specialzed barbarian units" by lord shadow

This modpack includes both the Unofficial Patch and Balance - City Development. The Harbor.xml file in the unofficial patch needs to be deleted when both are used together otherwise it overrides the tooltip change from the balance mod. This is documented in the patch. jooyo should delete it next time he puts together a version update so users don't need to.

This modpack includes both the Unofficial Patch and Balance - City Development. The Harbor.xml file in the unofficial patch needs to be deleted when both are used together otherwise it overrides the tooltip change from the balance mod. This is documented in the patch. jooyo should delete it next time he puts together a version update so users don't need to.
Yes you have right i forgot to do this :) Thanks!

@Canabrava:
What I think you're looking for comes from the mod "More Unit Information", which appears to be correctly integrated into CCMAT v9. Check if you have some other mod that has the file UnitPanel.lua somewhere in it, it's probably overriding CCMAT's.

@jooyo:
"Upgrade All Units" and "Obsolete Promotions" should both be removed from the next build of CCMAT, it is now significantly clashing with the latest unit upgrade overhaul that's been added to Thal's "Balance - Units", which I believe is more current & thoroughly getting discussed & vetted.

I have no other MOD activated or in MOD folder and yet I too cannot see any Unit options. Makes playing near impossible. Any ideas? I do use a pirated version though...

Moderator Action: Here there is zero tolerance for discussions on video game piracy. If you'd like help, it'd be a good idea to buy the game first.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

1. Yes, go to ModMods\Upgrade All Units\
edit Units.xml with notepad and delete this lines:
Code:
		<Row>
			<UnitType>UNIT_SCOUT</UnitType>
			<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_HORSEMAN</UnitClassType>
		</Row>

Thanks guys!

@Canabrava:

@jooyo:
"Upgrade All Units" and "Obsolete Promotions" should both be removed from the next build of CCMAT, it is now significantly clashing with the latest unit upgrade overhaul that's been added to Thal's "Balance - Units", which I believe is more current & thoroughly getting discussed & vetted.

Disagree. When i checked, Thal's mod did not take care of the 'obsolete promotions' problem. I had to turn on the old mod again. I realize his readme states otherwise, but in my game it didnt' work. Perhaps with his update today he fixed it, but his version history doesn't state any changes.

When I try running a game with a Giant Map, I get a CTD right at the Civ splash screen. Any ideas?
Is this happen on all mapscripts?

Love this modpack :)
Just wanted to recommend adding the mod "specialzed barbarian units" by lord shadow
Yes I like this mod too. Maybe I'll make something similiar to change only barbarian names to make better compatibility with another mods in future. :)

BTW:
"Upgrade All Units" will be deleted (new balance fixed this), but "Obsolete Promotions" isn't included in "Balance - Units", so it'll stay as it is.

Dear Jooyo,
I was wondering if you have any plan to integrate Puppet City Visibility mod to your modpack.

In real world, even if it is on self rule (here we have puppet rule), there are guidelines to be follow from the Central Government. No hand free.

What do you think ;)

I love your mod pack, thank for all you fine work.

I am running just your mod pack and DiploWillard (v4) mod pack. I'm running a Gigantic game on Prince difficulty.

When I capture a city I can raze the city then stop razing. I have complete control of the city and no happiness loss. This can be resolved by saving and reloading the game.

The Smith

Top Bottom