Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT)

That plot info in the lower right is being intentionally turned off by the intergrated CsebMod. From csbmod_extplotinfo_PlotHelp.lua: "The info panel functionality was removed, make sure it is hidden."

I don't quite know why, but I don't miss it.

@Seek
Either method should work for the "modmods". If you find the Balance - Units folder, you can delete it and replace it with the new Units v. 13 folder. This is basically what I do when transitioning to new versions myself (though the new version's folder gets built and put in place by Visual Studio).

---

I've started a thread on the Strategy forum with a playthrough, analysis and strategy of the balanced game. If you've been wondering what my thought process is when working on the mods, this might give some insights. :)

Cool, thanks! I'll give it a go - do your balance mods affect savegames? If not, is there some easy code I could use to make them?

Enjoying the strat thread too!

Hi Jooyo!

Your mod is amazing and I just can't play the game without it now!

I was wondering if you were going to include any mods that balance the economy? I've used Thal's combined mod before and also Valkrion's Economy mod, but always independently and never at the same time as yours as I'm worried they'll conflict.

Keep up the great work!

how do I know if its working? I downloaded it threw the civ5 browser and installed it but I don't see it on the list to enable it.

I have the same problem. Unzipping didn't work, since Windows claims that the archive is corrupted.

I have the same problem. Unzipping didn't work, since Windows claims that the archive is corrupted.

Sometimes the mod browser doesn't work.
What you have to do is this:

1) go to your Civ5 user mods folder (for example C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS)

2) delete the folder "Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT) (v 10)"

3) download the mod manually (link is on the first page of this thread, at the moment I write it's http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bl2q9)

4) You will have a file named "Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT) (v 10).civ5mod", change its extension to .zip and unzip it with winzip or winrar or whatever

5) extract the zip to your user mod folder, the complete path should be "C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT) (v 10)"

6) load Civ5, go to Mods -> Browse Mods and enable the mod

7) enjoy

Hi

Where do I find the mod browser mentioned by Thassios.
Sorry if this is a basic question but I would like to install them and do not know where to go in the forums

Thanks
Robert

I wanna install this mod and the play so bad, but I can't get the mod installed!

The mod is shown to be downloaded in both the 'online' and 'downloads' screens, but the mod doesn't appear in the 'downloaded' screen -- so, I can't install the mod!

I've tried manually following the instructions above, but that didn't work. The file appears as a explorer shortcut. Opening the file takes me to an explorer search ending with the the option of opening or saving the file -- an endless loop achieving nothing.

I tried following the instructions above, renaming the file ".zip" but my computer says that file names can't begin with a period.

Suggestions?

I tried following the instructions above, renaming the file ".zip" but my computer says that file names can't begin with a period.

You have to rename the file to "Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT) (v 10).civ5mod.zip" :rolleyes:

You have to add ".zip" to the end of the file you downloaded.

I wanna install this mod and the play so bad, but I can't get the mod installed!

The mod is shown to be downloaded in both the 'online' and 'downloads' screens, but the mod doesn't appear in the 'downloaded' screen -- so, I can't install the mod!

I've tried manually following the instructions above, but that didn't work. The file appears as a explorer shortcut. Opening the file takes me to an explorer search ending with the the option of opening or saving the file -- an endless loop achieving nothing.

Suggestions?

You don't need to rename the file AFAIK, just right click on it and go to "open with..." and select winzip or something similar. Once it unpacks, copy everything into a new file and drop it into the mods folder. Make sure any other copy of the mod is deleted.
Also, try deleting the the Civ5ModsDatabase in the cache folder.

I got it to work with 7-zip....Winzip wasn't doing it. And by the way lietkynes, if someone is asking for help it's probably because they don't know wtf they're doing -- so you can safely assume that precise instructions would be most helpful. You can roll your eyes at me, but all I did was exactly what you instructed me to do. ;)

Anyways, thanx for the help! I appreciate this mod and the civ community greatly!

I got it to work with 7-zip....Winzip wasn't doing it. And by the way lietkynes, if someone is asking for help it's probably because they don't know wtf they're doing -- so you can safely assume that precise instructions would be most helpful. You can roll your eyes at me, but all I did was exactly what you instructed me to do. ;)

Anyways, thanx for the help! I appreciate this mod and the civ community greatly!

Yeh I assumed that "rename it to .zip" was clear for everyone, I didn't think that someone would try to rename it to ".zip", my fault :)

Thanks for all that helps users with this modpack :) I have been out of home for some days, but I'm back and will try update mod today/tommorow.

I don't know why some people have problems when installing my modpack. Mod isn't big, it has only many files (maybe this cause issues)

@BammBamm
I don't know why you have this bug, but my mod doesn't affect that screen. Do you have any other mods installed?
""Instant Tile Info PopUp" in the lower right-hand corner above the minimap" can be enabled through config.lua if you really need it :)

@Panda_Power
I will try maybe make some changes from economy mod soon.

Hey,
I've downloaded your mod and I love it.
One, very little issue - new game speeds - normal has 500 turns and epic has 750, marathon has 1500 and legend 3000 - so playing epic with normal production makes production cost 2/3 of original and playing legend or marathon with faster production makes costs 1/2 of original - this is a little misleading - are you planning to do anything about this?
Greetings

New version is available.

NOTE: to enable modular tweaks please extract "Fix - ModularTweaks Support (extract here).zip" and then enable ModularTweaks Support in Mods Browser.

Changes:
version 11, release date: 09-11-2010
=======================================================================
Mods:
- added Integrated: Rename Units Anytime (v 2)
"Allows you to rename your units at any time by right clicking on the unit name in the lower left unit panel."
- updated ModMod: Balance - Units (v 9) -> Balance - Units (v 13)
+ Scouts keep their faster-movement promotion when upgraded by Ancient Ruins.
+ Slightly reduced city defenses.
+ Reduced prerequisite requirement for Siege promotion.
+ Fixed a minor bug where the city defenses file was not being loaded.
+ Increased siege unit damage vs cities a further 10%.​
- updated ModMod: Balance - Civilizations II (v 5) -> Balance - Civilizations II (v 6)
+ Updated Jaguar and Mohawk Warrior tooltips to indicate they start with Woodsman..​
- updated ModMod: Balance - Terrain Improvements (v 10) -> Balance - Terrain Improvements (v 12)
+ Reduced yield of several Great Person improvements slightly.
+ Various techs at the end of the Renaissance era now boost GP improvements 50%​
- updated ModMod: Unofficial Patch III (v 24) -> Unofficial Patch III (v 27)
+ Supply promotion tooltip.
+ Fixed a minor error with combat panel information vs cities.
+ Added the missing label for the Science yield type (TXT_KEY_YIELD_SCIENCE)​
- updated Integrated: InfoAddict (v 4) -> InfoAddict (v 6)
+ Removed the black flecks that occasionally showed up in the historical graph lines. Joints between horizontal and vertical lines are not perfect yet but it's much better now.
+ Fixed bugs related to the economic view in the global relations graph.
+ Added global relationship charts.
+ The list of civs in the historical graphs panel is now refreshed at the beginning of each turn.
+ Both the historical and relationship graphs have reset buttons now that appear when a selection is made. This button clears all selections and redraws the current graph.
+ Added a button to the trade and discussion screens so you can check Info Addict when a leader proposes a trade, pact or declaration of war.​
- deleted ModMod: Obsolete Promotions (it's included in "Balance - Units")
- fixed: Harbor help and strategy (disabled "UP - Harbor.xml" like it should be)
- fixed: buildings defense (disabled defense changes from "Active City Defense" so now it should have correct values from "Balance - Units")
- fixed: showing promotions above units should be now correctly disabled by default
Modular Tweaks:
- fixed: Modular Tweaks will works as it should (needs enabling "CMAT - ModularTweaks Support" in Mods Browser)
- added: "Units - Renamed Barbarians" (enabled by default; only renames barbarian units based on Specialized Barbarian Units MOD)
- added: "Buildings - No Maintenance" (disabled by default; removes maintenance from all buildings)
- added: "Gameplay - Capture Settlers" (disabled by default; provides settler after capture a settler, in vanilla is worker)
- added: "Gameplay - Flat Player Bonuses against Barbarians" (disabled by default; removes big bonus vs barbarians on lower difficulty levels, it should be like on higher levels now)
- added: "Gameplay - Less Barbarian Camps" (disabled by default; increases distances for spawning camps)
- added: "NewGame - Start with Scout" (disabled by default; provides Scout unit instead of Warrior on beginning of new game)
- added: "NewGame - Start with Worker" (disabled by default; provides Worker unit instead of Warrior on beginning of new game)
- added: "Units - Flat Maintenance" (disabled by default; maintenance of all units is the same - 1gold)
- added: "Units - No Maintenance" (disabled by default; removes maintenance from all units)
- added: "Upgrades - Crossbowman to Cannon" (disabled by default; allows upgrading Crossbowman to Cannon, in vanilla is to Rifleman)

Hey,
I've downloaded your mod and I love it.
One, very little issue - new game speeds - normal has 500 turns and epic has 750, marathon has 1500 and legend 3000 - so playing epic with normal production makes production cost 2/3 of original and playing legend or marathon with faster production makes costs 1/2 of original - this is a little misleading - are you planning to do anything about this?
Greetings
Any balance suggestions are always welcome. Maybe you have right but I need to look closer to this, and I'll do this before releasing new version.

Thank you! :thumbsup:
No problem ;)

Top Bottom