Combined Civilization's Mods and Tweaks (CCMAT)

i cant get this mod to work... i cant see any unit actions but i can play using hotkeys until my first unit gets promoted. then i get stuck on that turn. my game is fully updated and i have no other mods.

Jooyo/Sneaks(whoever is running CCMAT these days I guess :p), do you mind if I use your Legend Speed and Giant map sizes? Some users have requested that they be added in to my project, and they seem like they will mesh well. Especially the giant maps as that is a CtP staple. :)

I'm sure it is fine. Just credit whoever the original author was

i cant get this mod to work... i cant see any unit actions but i can play using hotkeys until my first unit gets promoted. then i get stuck on that turn. my game is fully updated and i have no other mods.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I've turned off everything in modmods and disabled all modular tweaks.

Are you using the alpha of CCMAT II or the original? If it is the original, it no longer works.

Hello, I seem to have a problem with this mod. the buttons to control the actions of the units are disabled.
If this is meant to happen can you send me a list with all the hotkeys so I can play normally?

I seem to be having the same problem with the action buttons, but it's more than that. When I click on a settler the stat box that usually pops up in the corner doesn't but it will if I select a scout or other combat unit. Once the stat box appears it stays frozen on that unit's stats (I can still move other units around) until its move is used up. Regardless, I never see the action buttons except the one that expands the action list, and clicking that just turns it into the collapse button.

Promotions are acting goofy as well. I get the notification, but the buttons to select a promotion don't show up until the unit's moves are used up.

Also, when I went to discuss something with another leader there were no buttons there either except for "back".

I didn't think to look at other screens at the time.

I hope someone has some suggestion - I don't know enough to figure it out, but certainly enough to make it worse.

I'm also using hotkeys for units.

The problem I've discovered is I can't find a hotkey for a GS to discover new tech. Can anyone help with this?

As a temporary fix, take a look at: (main civ5 directory)\assets\Gameplay\XML\Units

in the file: CIV5Missions.xml

search for: MISSION_DISCOVER

now, where it says: HotKey below, change the line to look like:

<HotKey>KB_D</HotKey>

This will allow you to press "D" to research a tech. You can save the file directly and have it update the keybinding in all of your savegames (same as for the other missions). Note that this is a bad way of doing things, as the file may get overridden once the next patch comes, but it works as a quick fix ;)

--Exfinite

I have this exact problem, v11, downloaded from the Mod browser.

Using hotkeys isn't an option, as there aren't unit promotion hotkeys as far as I can gather. Anyone figured this out?

Ccmat will no longer work because several mods were broken in december

For getting stuck on a turn because you can't promote: When you start a game - in the set-up window there is an "advanced" button at the bottom. Hit that and in the lower right there are a bunch of options with check boxes. Check the one that says something about allowing promotion saves. If yours is working like mine was you should be able to promote a unit after its moves are used up. You'll be able to end a turn even if the unit isn't promoted but if you want to promote, you have to go find it after its moves are used up, but before you end the turn.

post #721. Search for the UnitPanel.lua file. It's not in the location described in that post, but a search will find it. modify it in the two places described. Adding the .IconIndex lines fixed the problem for me, and I haven't noticed any other problems other that late game crash due to no mem left.

edit- just in case.... you can use notepad to edit that file and include spaces exactly how it shows in that post.

Top Bottom